NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

I always enjoy these. As usual, my ballot would get me shanked.

Not listed but would vote for: Firsov, Milhailov

1st year eligibles: Datsyuk, Weber
Existing eligibles: Tremblay, Elias, LeClair
Recently Retired: Price, Thornton, Toews, Bergeron, Chara, Pavelski
Active: Crosby, Ovechkin, Kucherov, Stamkos, Kopitar, McDavid, Giroux, Doughty, Karlsson, Malkin, Matthews, Jagr, MacKinnon, Kane, Hedman

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

I always enjoy these. As usual, my ballot would get me shanked.

Not listed but would vote for: Firsov, Milhailov

1st year eligibles: Datsyuk, Weber
Existing eligibles: Tremblay, Elias, LeClair
Recently Retired: Price, Thornton, Toews, Bergeron, Chara, Pavelski
Active: Crosby, Ovechkin, Kucherov, Stamkos, Kopitar, McDavid, Giroux, Doughty, Karlsson, Malkin, Matthews, Jagr, MacKinnon, Kane, Hedman

Active: Jagr

:laugh:

I hope he never officially retires.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Aside from falling off the stairs and wiping out because I was running late in the dark, my little ball surgeries went smooth as silk, I'm chilling playing Fallout New Vegas and now I see Barkov is making the trip to Edmonton.

9sm0xt8il3sb1.jpg

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I'm also trying a new build on CHEL that I saw online and I think I've upgraded from a garbage 4th liner to EROD. I've actually gotten four goals in four games while my nephew does all the dangling backhand shit.

EDIT : Oops wrong board. And I haven't even taken an opioid yet but it's that time!!!

Last edited:

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I'm also trying a new build on CHEL that I saw online and I think I've upgraded from a garbage 4th liner to EROD. I've actually gotten four goals in four games while my nephew does all the dangling backhand shit.
Cleveland just tied it because Hershey decided to take another 3rd period off.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I remember when Hershey was the Flyers farm team and I hated the because I was a hometeam Amerks fan. Then I saw Slapshot and saw the Ron Hextall leg hack and said "I'm following these guys now" At least neither the Flyers nor Sabres have won a cup since before I was born but damn I could've chosen anyone else and I blew it because GOOOONS.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

Former Phantom. Not sure if anyone here remembers him though, since he was only ever on an AHL deal and not truly a Flyers prospect.

One of the most baffling signings we made last year. The guy had spent a decade in Europe and was under .500 ppg last year. Turns out he signed to be closer to home after his mom died last year. He didn't play a game this season until almost a month in but wound up being a dependable Swiss army knife that could be plugged into the lineup anywhere. Was healthy scratched the first three games of the playoffs and now has 6 goals and 10 points in 11 playoff games. Such an easy guy to root for.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Former Phantom. Not sure if anyone here remembers him though, since he was only ever on an AHL deal and not truly a Flyers prospect.

One of the most baffling signings we made last year. The guy had spent a decade in Europe and was under .500 ppg last year. Turns out he signed to be closer to home after his mom died last year. He didn't play a game this season until almost a month in but wound up being a dependable Swiss army knife that could be plugged into the lineup anywhere. Was healthy scratched the first three games of the playoffs and now has 6 goals and 10 points in 11 playoff games. Such an easy guy to root for.
Believe be was once a teammate of Flyers legend Andreas Nodl at St. Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad