NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Did anyone see that Big Daddy Tkachuk smuggled a beer to his son on the ice? I guess he whipped it out of his hood and tried to hide it from the cameras. :laugh:

chrome_vumIGyOuze.jpg

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
The Oilers have drafted two impactful forwards in the last 10 years; Draisaitl and McDavid. That's it. That's the entire list. The Flyers have been one of the most incompetent franchises in the league for the last decade and they still have at least like four. That's borderline impressive, honestly.

As frustrated as were watching Giroux's career get wasted, imagine watching Edmonton piss away a guy who could turn Zach f***ing Hyman into a 50 goal scorer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Oilers have drafted two impactful forwards in the last 10 years; Draisaitl and McDavid. That's it. That's the entire list. The Flyers have been one of the most incompetent franchises in the league for the last decade and they still have at least like four. That's borderline impressive, honestly.

As frustrated as were watching Giroux's career get wasted, imagine watching Edmonton piss away a guy who could turn Zach f***ing Hyman into a 50 goal scorer.
Important to note that McDavid is the same age Gretzky was when he got traded.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's ridiculous, but NHL doubles down on bad markets. Hell, sounds like they wanna put another fail franchise in Atlanta.
They would be stupid not to.

Did Meruelo truly care at any point or was he only caring enough just to get a payday out of the NHL?
I think he cared in a business sense but the guy is a dumbass. He made enemies everywhere. No one wants to work with this guy.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So, good luck to the NHL trying to pull off an all-time news day like this again; a major trade, a Cup final, and the mercy killing of the zombie Coyotes.

Can't wait to see the nu-Thrashers, Aeros, nu-Coyotes, and Mystery Team X join the league over the next decade or so.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Satisfying to watch Tampa, Vegas and Florida win 4 of the last 5 Cups considering there's still a huge segment of fans in NA who think certain fans dont deserve hockey 'cause too much sun.
PHEW. Glad that's over.

Sun Team Dynasty.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Oilers were fortunate to get there with the dmen they were trotting out. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have dmen 1 through 6 able to at minimum skate well enough to deny the blue line and make zone exits easy.
I think you misspelt grinding and hitz and clear the front porch

• Haha
Reactions: Curufinwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad