Series Talk: Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars Playoff series thread | DAL Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It's the same Deano....waiting until the elimination game before making adjustments...just like last year.
Last year he just changed goalies. He’s already done this. He didn’t change Kap/Fiala/GREEF lines. Maybe he will do that this year.

My guess:

Kap-Hartman-Boldy
Johansson-Steel-Nyquist
Sundqvist-Gaudreau-Zuccarello
Duhaime-Dewar-Foligno

Brodin-Spurgeon
Middleton-Dumba
Goligoski-Faber

Fleury

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Last year he just changed goalies. He’s already done this. He didn’t change Kap/Fiala/GREEF lines. Maybe he will do that this year.

My guess:

Kap-Hartman-Boldy
Johansson-Steel-Nyquist
Sundqvist-Gaudreau-Zuccarello
Duhaime-Dewar-Foligno

Brodin-Spurgeon
Middleton-Dumba
Goligoski-Faber

Fleury
Would rather see Boldy at center than either Steel or Freddy in the top 6

Reactions: fgobuzz

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kaprizov-Boldy-Nyquist
Johansson-Hartman-Zuccarello
Steel-Gaudreau-Sundqvist
Duhaime-Dewar-Reaves/Foligno

Reactions: JBurd1

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Nyqvist third most PK TOI/GP in Columbus among forwards. Scored 7 shorties Dean lets him rot on the bench. Why not utilize the players in areas where they are successful? I don´t get it.

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
I hope that confetti drop at the end of game 5 works like when Vancouver told the Wild to get their golf clubs ready! Wild can play, they just need to show up and start finishing on the opportunities.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nyqvist third most PK TOI/GP in Columbus among forwards. Scored 7 shorties Dean lets him rot on the bench. Why not utilize the players in areas where they are successful? I don´t get it.

It's just what we've done all season

Reactions: TaLoN

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong

Who is this and what have they done with Dean!?

Great, always a game late to make hard decision, a Game 5 decision made in Game 6.

And I like this team. I like the identity, the style, the emphasis on grit/defense, the unwillingness to tank, all those long term concepts to carry on throughout an entire season and for the future - but my god Evason needs to realize playoffs is all short term. You got 4-7 games to make the hard decisions - if you hit a rut, you gotta coach them back on course. Your star players are struggling? Shake it up.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
A day late and a dollar short indeed. But the key to win next game is keeping Gus in net. And bench Foolingno. Sunny in. MoJo the hell out of PK. Swap Boldy & Hart. Steel out of faceoffs. Nyqvist PK. Play Reavo net front on PP.
And keep out of the box.
Crowd should provide the energy, players should be focused and hell bent on winning.
They can do it.

hockeyman17

Aug 27, 2020
Howdy y’all. Been lingering around for quite a bit and sadly Calgary and MN are my two teams. I saw this elsewhere and makes me feel even less good about Friday. Not only is Dallas PP and PK better, their 5v5 stats are also better before yesterday. Some of it may be carried by game 2 but we also kicked them up and down in game 3. Not what I would have figured but looks like we are getting thoroughly outplayed and lucked into the Game 1 win.
IMG_4185.jpeg

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Nyquist - Hartman - Kap
Johansson - Boldy - Zucc
Foligno - Gaudreau - Sundqvist
Steel - Dewar - Duhaime

Reaves better not see the ice on Friday.
That is what I want but don't mind Reaves in for Steel.
I like the big 3rd line so Foligno can just focus on being a checking forward and Sundqvist adding some presence.
I like Boldy trying out with Zucc.
I like Nyquist's speed with Kaprizov.

Reactions: HintHI

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I made the G6 GDT monday night when I had time. I was thinking I might have to change some things depending on how tuesdays game went. Sadly I didn’t have to change a thing and it seems even more appropriate now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad