Series Talk: Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars Playoff series thread | DAL Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I guess I can't completely rule out them just punting on the game, seeing how gassed the team was in the OTs in game 1, though doing so in a playoff game is pretty ballsy.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This series is actually winnable, and he's going to tank it!

Dean doesn't know how to coach a moment. He sets plans and blindly follows those plans.

If a bridge washed out between his home and office, he'd drive right off of it, because he's gone over that bridge all season. It's what he does.

Reactions: Vegeta and fgobuzz

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
He's making decisions simply based on Fleury's Cup wins.
Yes.
Dean gets worse every playoffs
DeBoer loves it. Like taking candy from a baby. Deano has no idea. I had hope in him but starting Fleury ? Take it from Messier and Chelios. Rest? That’s for summer. Subban sounds like a clown while Levy just wants to laugh at his stupid analysis.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
You know Fleury is a Billy thing. Maybe Evason is forced to play him...orders.
Very possible
Still Stupid. But possible.

Dean doesn't know how to coach a moment. He sets plans and blindly follows those plans.

If a bridge washed out between his home and office, he'd drive right off of it, because he's gone over that bridge all season. It's what he does.
Correct. He wants to impose his will. Sometimes you need to outsmart your opponent. Pick your spots.

In fairness missing Hartman and Ek is insurmountable with no center depth.

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
If we see Crappie boy one more time this series its a automatic loss. This team plays hard for Gus. When crappie is in Net the team defense goes to shiit. This coach goes full meathead in the playoffs. Easy series for Dallas to win.

• Haha
Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You can take a chance and risk a loss with rotating goalies in the regular season, because there are 82 games. If this game or that game ends badly, so what. It's a long season. But he doesn't seem to get that you only get a handful of chances to win before it's do or die in the playoffs. You have to do everything possible to win as many games as you can as soon as possible. We've seen both goalies now. It's clear who should get the starts, yet he STILL has the nerve to say we aren't changing a thing.

YOU DONT WIN #@$! WITHOUT MAKING CHANGES ALONG THE WAY!!

Reactions: fgobuzz and TaLoN

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
If Gus was in net tonight we would be up 2-0 Crappie let in a bunch of softies. All i saw was him flopping all the f***ing place.

• Haha
Reactions: Puck Luck 73

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
#$%@!!! And also bull@#$!. Evaluate after each game? What did he evaluate about Gus after Game 1 that made him want to switch it up?

Watch Bean i mean Dean go back to Crappie in game three, ya know to get his confidence back lmfao. Just terrible this coach!!!!!

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Regular season flip flop through 82. Long grind.

Playoffs?
Have tte balls to pick one.
It’s how it’s done.
End of story.
Fleury lost the net to Murray. Not a tandem.
Other than that, everyone rides one guy.
Get in a groove.
All that great mojo of game 1 is gone.
Now the Wild just look like a bunch of 80s goon squad wanna be. Can’t even accomplish that.
It’s 2023.
Score goals.
Win the game.

Why would Benn Want to fight a fourth liner? He’s not that stupid to play that game.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
If Gus was in net tonight we would be up 2-0 Crappie let in a bunch of softies. All i saw was him flopping all the f***ing place.
That’s correct. When he wins it’s because he gets hit by the puck flopping around like a seal.
Same thing Samsonov. Over reacts, slides too far . lots of net free.
Gus knows where his posts are and doesn’t over committ and always great positioning. Cool.
Forget slamming the f&&&&&ng stick.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
Yes.

DeBoer loves it. Like taking candy from a baby. Deano has no idea. I had hope in him but starting Fleury ? Take it from Messier and Chelios. Rest? That’s for summer. Subban sounds like a clown while Levy just wants to laugh at his stupid analysis.
I was saying that even if they played in four straight games that went 8 overtimes a piece and had a total of 3 hours of sleep in 5 days, there's no way the likes of Roy, Brodeur, Hasek, prime MAF, Vasilevskiy, Ullmark, Shesterkin, or any great goalie would need nor want rest. Being a former goalie, no matter how much I liked my goaliemate, I wanted that crease every game.

This isn't the regular season. The playoffs are the EXACT reason why you rotated goalies all season and didn't play them into the ground.

Dean made a mistake. Plain and simple. Even if it was the same result of 7-3. You do not remove your uber-hot goalie unless his right leg is about to be amputated and even then you strap a pad to his stump and throw him out there. Besides, even if he was tired...you think he's still going to be tired the second he steps out on that ice in front of 19,000 people at the X? Not a chance.

Like you said...he can rest from June-September

Reactions: fgobuzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $766.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: