Series Talk: Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars Playoff series thread | DAL Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well the Wild played a fantastic game 1, then got humiliated in game 2. I've no idea how this will turn out.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I want our Russo to grill Deano about starting Fleury. Don't p***yfoot around it.
Messier said it... he's never even heard of a goaltender being benched after the game Gus had. It affects the whole team, the confidence the skaters have with a safety valve like that behind them...

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Well played game from Dallas. Take away our complaints about the starting g and defense, Dallas just outplayed us in all facets of the game.
They seem very beatable to me. They’re definitely a worse team 5v5 than us. Need to really clean up the PK, it was the reason we lost the Blues series last year.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
They seem very beatable to me. They’re definitely a worse team 5v5 than us. Need to really clean up the PK, it was the reason we lost the Blues series last year.
Completely agree. I'm not overly concerned. I was expecting a loss tonight (wasn't really thinking it would be as bad as it was)so, let's get it back in track Friday.

Reactions: Spurgeon

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Messier said it... he's never even heard of a goaltender being benched after the game Gus had. It affects the whole team, the confidence the skaters have with a safety valve like that behind them...
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $766.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki