Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2022-23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahnster

Jun 30, 2018
Russo was on kfan and mentioned the team was going to reveal something during the Kraken game on Monday. New sweaters maybe?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Russo was on kfan and mentioned the team was going to reveal something during the Kraken game on Monday. New sweaters maybe?

I heard that....he did make it sound like it was some sort of big thing that fans are going to be interested in. Going to retros full time, maybe?

Reactions: fgobuzz

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I heard that....he did make it sound like it was some sort of big thing that fans are going to be interested in. Going to retros full time, maybe?
Kaprizov is back from injury soon?

They invented a time machine and Gaborik is coming back?

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Am I a Fool for maybe preferring the Wild matchup with Colorado in first round over Dallas?? Ideally I would love the Wild to win division and play Seattle/Winnipeg. but I am not optimistic on that. Oettinger plays very well against Wild minus one game this season in Dallas, And was a stud last year in playoffs. I think Dallas is deeper than Colorado, Id rather avoid both of them as long as possible, but as of today I would feel better about playing Colorado over Dallas.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Am I a Fool for maybe preferring the Wild matchup with Colorado in first round over Dallas?? Ideally I would love the Wild to win division and play Seattle/Winnipeg. but I am not optimistic on that. Oettinger plays very well against Wild minus one game this season in Dallas, And was a stud last year in playoffs. I think Dallas is deeper than Colorado, Id rather avoid both of them as long as possible, but as of today I would feel better about playing Colorado over Dallas.

I'm not sure if Dallas is deeper than Colorado, but their top line sure scares me. And Oettinger scares me more than Georgiev.

Last edited:

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Zuccs has had 3 goals between February and March so far and only 16 points. Yes Kap has been hurt but that is pretty bad for numbers.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Makar rushing from the back end, and Mackinnon from the front, sure scares me.

Seems like all roads lead to the avs so if we want to get anywhere it might as well be through them. Would need a red hot Gus and a coach smart enough to play him.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Great news about Nyqvist on ice for practice. Maybe he can start playing some games before playoffs. After the Vegas games Wild is going to Pittsburgh on April 6, then there is 4 games remaining.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Yesterday when Russo was on with Barriero, he compared Kaprizovs injury to Spurgeons in 2018 when Spurgeon had a torn hamstring and was out roughly a month, so wondering if that is what Kaprizovs injury is,

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Kaprizov not close.

Should have happened in Philly.
Both aren’t great in D zone but Merrill takes far too long to make a first pass. By time he makes up his mind the outlets are covered. Addison makes some great first passes and does some good work in the o zone. The power play without Klingberg needs Addison to move puck quickly and change shooting angle.

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
really liked hartman's game as of late. some players when they get pissed off they get really good. i think hartman is the opposite.

he's usually super emotional, takes bad penalties, and just generally does dumb shit when he's hot.

really looked calm the last 5-10 games. he's dialed in, in that state

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
It's funny how both guys who made the team out of training camp kind of failed.

Rossi will get another chance though, doing well in the minors.

Addison looks like a lost case. He made a huge mistake when he criticized management after becoming a healthy scratch, you just don't go there in his early phase of a possible career. Looks like they don't see a future here for him since then.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
It's funny how both guys who made the team out of training camp kind of failed.

Rossi will get another chance though, doing well in the minors.

Addison looks like a lost case. He made a huge mistake when he criticized management after becoming a healthy scratch, you just don't go there in his early phase of a possible career. Looks like they don't see a future here for him since then.

I'm not ready to give up on either. It appears to me that Rossi needed another season in the minors after his bout with COVID-heart issues and Addison is still pretty young. It takes a while for young defenseman to mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad