Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2022-23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I don't know what that means but I'm intrigued.
Addison2.jpg
Duhaime2.jpg
Boldy2.jpg
Brodin2.jpg
Dewar2.jpg
Dumba2.jpg
Foligno2.jpg
Ek2.jpg
Fleury2.jpg
Gaudreau2.jpg
Hartman2.jpg
Goligoski2.jpg
Gustavsson2.jpg
Johansson2.jpg

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is Rossi going to play wing? I just don't see a line that would be better with him over who is already playing there.

I still don't see why Klingberg gets put with Brodin. The Brodin/Dumba pairing is top in the league 1.29 ga/60 and top-15 with 60% gf.
It’s more my curiousity to see how far Rossi has progressed. Theoretically, he could play C and Gaudreau/Hartman wing.maybe move Sundqvist down to the 4 th line to replace Reaves or Shaw. It would be an improvement, I think, but I really don’t know how Rossi will do. All I know is that he is better down in Iowa than he was.

Klingberg and Brodin because the latter can cover for him defensively, while Klingberg adds some of the offense we will be missing with Kap out. Having Dumba on the 3rd pairing with Goli/ Merrill would make that pairing faster and better, and Dumba can always be paired with Brodin on the PK, and late in close games when we are ahead, while Klingberg gets #1PP TOI.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
These are great.

MarJo looks like Will Wheaton.

Addison looks like he should be on a government watch list somewhere.

Freddy G's hair.
But forgot the most attractive player on the team...according to the ladies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It's not really Wild discussion, but is anyone else getting a pop up from this site asking to disable AdBlock? Worse, sometimes when it comes up my antivirus warns me about a secured threat from this site called "serpentshampoo.com". What kind of serpent is using shampoo, and why is it a virus threat?

Also, that AdBlock message pops up any time I move even a single page on this site. Very annoying.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
It's not really Wild discussion, but is anyone else getting a pop up from this site asking to disable AdBlock? Worse, sometimes when it comes up my antivirus warns me about a secured threat from this site called "serpentshampoo.com". What kind of serpent is using shampoo, and why is it a virus threat?

Also, that AdBlock message pops up any time I move even a single page on this site. Very annoying.
I had a bunch of issues with this site and adblock a year or two ago, but I haven't had any problems with it recently. Definitely not getting a pop-up message. I wonder if it's a different extension.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN

It used to only do that the first time you visited, for over a month now it has been giving the pop up whenever you move a single page, it’s ridiculously annoying (probably intentionally so) but no chance I am not using ad blockers on this site, maybe if they didn’t have the most annoying and intrusive ads I would consider it, but probably not.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It used to only do that the first time you visited, for over a month now it has been giving the pop up whenever you move a single page, it’s ridiculously annoying (probably intentionally so) but no chance I am not using ad blockers on this site, maybe if they didn’t have the most annoying and intrusive ads I would consider it, but probably not.
Today is the first day I've had this issue. It's already forced me off of the site a couple of times by how annoyed I've been. This is the kind of thing that forces me to not use a site, so hopefully it stops.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Surprised that he didn’t move Boldy up to Kap’s spot. Steel sure gets a lot of chances in the top 6 for a bench/waiver guy.

Are we going to see an updated ad where Zucc and Hartman pass a coffee cup back and forth between them?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Surprised that he didn’t move Boldy up to Kap’s spot. Steel sure gets a lot of chances in the top 6 for a bench/waiver guy.
Glad he didn't. The Boldy line is working on building chemistry, with both Body and MarJo looking pretty good.

Zucc has been struggling while playing with Kap, we don't need him to spread those struggles.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
My guy Duhaime looks like the “base” character, without any aesthetic changes, from the GTA 5 multiplayer

I feel like if I had to take a stab at who the ladies find attractive, it would be Foligno.
Speaking as a lady, Foligno is too pretty to be a hockey player. Needs some more scars and missing teeth.

Reactions: Digitalbooya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad