News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'm actually astonished at this. Murphy's law in full effect. Worst 2 years, by far (Cinderella run notwithstanding) as a fan of this team in my tenure for sure.

What makes it even worse is it looks like it's going to be rock bottom for an extended period.

Reactions: Sens
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Guys, guys, guys.

You can't fault Mr. Hoffman for not breaking up with this woman. If this is what she's capable of doing to the Karlsson family, who knows what she's capable of doing to someone that broke up with her. Mikey is probably just looking out for his own welfare and life.

(I may or may not be joking, I'm not really sure to be honest)

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Well, Hoffman is about to lose half of his value. In cash value, not trade value.

D I V O R C E

Common law spouse, 50% of your life down the drain.
Hard pill to swallow... living in denial.

Imagine breaking up with this broad. If the accusations are true, Hoffman would be lucky to leave with his life let alone 50% of his wealth lol

Of course though it looks like he's standing by her side. I don't know why anyone would trade for a guy with such a complete lack of character.

CJV123

Feb 4, 2010
97pbwj.gif

chix everywhere, reading this story

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Another angle to consider in all of this, is that the Ottawa org's feud with media from close to the end of the season could grow. If allegedly (according to Marlee Hammond) Melinda wanted to keep this private, then pretty scummy of the Citizen to blow this story open. Especially when it's going to affect Dorion's ability to "resolve" it , for lack of a better term, by moving on from Hoffman.

Dorion should have been all over this and taken steps to resolve it before it blew up in his face... Melnyk has to go Dorion has to go Lee has to go ... The NHL has to see this is being run into the ground by a bunch of imbeciles

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Posters on this board knew about this. Julia Turris knew. Marlee Hammond isn't surprised.

There is no way that management didn't know this was going on. No way. And yet, they did nothing. Why would Karlsson have any faith in this franchise?

Brutal.

Exactly ...why in the hell would he ever want to stay in this mess?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
IF they've been together as long as has been reported, they are probably considered common law and she will get a hefty settlement even without a divorce.

He would not be the first that has to go thru it and he won't be the last

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So can we agree the Sens statement sounds more serious than their response to R. Lee ?

What statement... This one? “We are investigating this matter in cooperation with the NHL," the team said, "and will take whatever steps are necessary to protect the safety and privacy of our players and their families.”

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Well, considering how much of a psycho she seems to be, he might just be fearing for his life if he ever ditches her.

Or that.

I meant Karlsson.. but yah the Hoffman thing is totally at a personal level and if he really loves the chick and is being lied to it's going to be tough for him to come to grips and then take his next steps

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Trade them both. Neither Hoffman or Karlsson can play defense. Cut the cancer out of the room in the summer. Pay Stone, Pay Duchene and use the extra coin to get some more leadership.

Looks like we have found Pierre Dorion's HF account. Yes, get more Kellys and Burrows, trade Karlsson.

Reactions: CJV123

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Horrific for the Karlssons to still be dealing with this, on top of the grief caused by the loss of a child.

I want to give Hoffman and his wife the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard to do that when seemingly every NHL spouse is acknowledging it.

Edit - The Peace Bond doesn't help, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Horrific for the Karlssons to still be dealing with this, on top of the grief caused by the loss of a child.

I want to give Hoffman and his wife the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard to do that when seemingly every NHL spouse is acknowledging it.

What happened to the Karlssons is terrible. No doubt ... If Hoff GF is quilty .. Hoff has to ditch her. If he truly is not privy to her alleged actions he has a tough row to hoe here till the facts come out clearly.

As far as other wives chiming in ..

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
If the allegations are true, it’s possible Hoffman didn't know about the cyber bullying. However he had to know about her unhealthy obsession with her target. Friends of mine don’t know that I post in HF, but they know I hate Mark Bergevin.

Seems like the second statement from Hoffman was more equivocal.

If he has to settle out with her for common law, he may have a civil action against her for damage to reputation and consequent loss. It’s a stretch but she will have no sympathy in a courtroom.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Pretty crappy as a sens fan we have potentially lost our 3 best shooting shooting forwards over the last 3 years.(Turris,Zibby,Hoff)

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Is Mike Hoffman's girlfriend employed by the Senators? What am I missing here? This board is almost to a point where it's unreadable.

I'm starting to wonder if this is basically a bunch of Mike Hoffman's girlfriend's alt accounts. All you do is take dumps on the organization wherever you can.

What exactly are they supposed to do? Interfere in the private lives of their players spouses? Vet girlfriends and require approval? Do other stuff players would absolutely hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad