News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
One of the insiders said the team found out in April sometime. If true, the team couldn't move him yet. With any luck, maybe there's already a deal in place to trade him. Wishful thinking, I know.

Reactions: Hutz

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
One of the insiders said the team found out in April sometime. If true, the team couldn't move him yet. With any luck, maybe there's already a deal in place to trade him. Wishful thinking, I know.

No, I was thinking the same thing actually. Who knows, maybe the Sens were encouraging Karlsson's wife to go to the police. Hoffman will be gone soon, for less than would have been yesterday but not for the negative value some are suggesting.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Or he could just follow through and marry her and lose half his fortune when it inevitably goes straight sideways .
IF they've been together as long as has been reported, they are probably considered common law and she will get a hefty settlement even without a divorce.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There were rumours that Subban was toxic in the lockerroom and it never hurt his trade value ... the fact that this is not about Hoffman being toxic but his GF puts less stress on his value IMO

That was totally different though. Hoffman has to ditch his gf and let people know he was unaware and move on

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I do not remember who but someone posted about this here about 2 months ago. girlfriend issues between these 2 players

Reactions: TheRocket87

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
News after news. Certainly rock bottom can't be too far down from where the Sens are

Rock bottom will be when we trade EK for a horrible return. Fair to say at this point, Melnyk is here to stay for the foreseeable future. Because we can't have nice things lol

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
There were rumours that Subban was toxic in the lockerroom and it never hurt his trade value ... the fact that this is not about Hoffman being toxic but his GF puts less stress on his value IMO
Comparing Subban possibly having an ego to this is ridiculous. It’s not a level above, it’s multiple

Kind Sir

Dec 19, 2013
he apparently rejected a trade to Winnipeg at the deadline

Also St. Louis....supposedly had an agreement, then Dorian wanted more. I have too much sympathy for Sens fans to repeat what locals are saying we should offer now.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Well, Hoffman is about to lose half of his value. In cash value, not trade value.

D I V O R C E

Common law spouse, 50% of your life down the drain.
Hard pill to swallow... living in denial.

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016
Also St. Louis....supposedly had an agreement, then Dorian wanted more. I have too much sympathy for Sens fans to repeat what locals are saying we should offer now.

Meh, I'm fine with him turning down St. Louis if all they were willing to give up is an ok pick and am NHL neophyte whose undergone multiple knee surgeries. Fabbri was always a hard pass imo. But, if Dorion knew about this social media nonsense and didn't trade Hoffman to another team at the deadline...that's an egregious error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad