News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I feel for you guys. Seriously. I remember all the **** surrounding the Coyotes. It's just miserable, but you'll get past it as soon as you clean house. Send Hoffman packing, even if it means parking him in some small minor league team in the middle of Montana. Within a half year this will become old news.
Sadly I can’t see an end in sight unless Melnyk swallows his pride and sells.

This organization needs a cleansing.

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
Trade them both. Neither Hoffman or Karlsson can play defense. Cut the cancer out of the room in the summer. Pay Stone, Pay Duchene and use the extra coin to get some more leadership.

Obviously Karlsson has nothing to do with what I’m about to say. Although his value is being hurt with the inclusion of Ryan.

Can this organization just trade players when they actually have value? It’s hard enough losing some of my favourite Sens, it’s even worse watching them get traded for pennies on the dollar.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Trade them both. Neither Hoffman or Karlsson can play defense. Cut the cancer out of the room in the summer. Pay Stone, Pay Duchene and use the extra coin to get some more leadership.
So the two time Norris winner who carried the team to within one goal of the cup final "can't play defense."

Sure thing.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Honestly, you have to think the never ending trash that just keeps coming up this offseason will end soon. At this point the hockey gods are being just plain cruel.

In all of this I’ve gone from wanting to win the cup to wanting to return to some form of normalcy.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Another angle to consider in all of this, is that the Ottawa org's feud with media from close to the end of the season could grow. If allegedly (according to Marlee Hammond) Melinda wanted to keep this private, then pretty scummy of the Citizen to blow this story open. Especially when it's going to affect Dorion's ability to "resolve" it , for lack of a better term, by moving on from Hoffman.

I agree, very scummy of a news company sharing news. I'm boycotting until they start acting like proper news agencies and stop reporting news!

Reactions: shinchanuuhh

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
What in the actual f***. This is so sad it makes me want to stop watching the sport altogether.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I will gladly accept all of this turmoil if it means we get rid of Melnyk.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hoffman didnt do anything. Obviously his fiance is horrible. People suggesting to boo Hoffman or direct their anger from her actions to Hoffman are disgusting. Hoffman is in tough spot side with the person he loves and has been with him before his career took off and risk career suicide or sever ties with her and continue on with his career.

From a personal standpoint this f***ing sucks Zibanejad Turris Lehner Silfverberg Karlsson and Hoffman were my favourite guys and were what I wanted this teams core to be and it should have been now they are all almost gone

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
I agree, very scummy of a news company sharing news. I'm boycotting until they start acting like proper news agencies and stop reporting news!

I was 100% against the reporter that leaked the Alfie/owner thing because Alfie asked for off the record and it wasn't really reporting. This one though, can't blame the media. They would have seen something about the filing of a protection order and then dug down to find out. Any reporter would do the same.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
If he’s really unaware his GF was doing this he needs a wake-up call. This better be it. Show her the door publicly if he wants to try to fix things with his team.
Too much smoke for there not to be fire.

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
Posters on this board knew about this. Julia Turris knew. Marlee Hammond isn't surprised.

There is no way that management didn't know this was going on. No way. And yet, they did nothing. Why would Karlsson have any faith in this franchise?

Brutal.
Yup, the minute I found out I would have traded Hoffman before the media got ahold of it.

Well too late...

I’m just imagining Shanahan or Yzerman allowing this to happen.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hoffman didnt do anything. Obviously his fiance is horrible. People suggesting to boo Hoffman or direct their anger from her actions to Hoffman are disgusting. Hoffman is in tough spot side with the person he loves and has been with him before his career took off and risk career suicide or sever ties with her and continue on with his career.

From a personal standpoint this ****ing sucks Zibanejad Turris Lehner Silfverberg Karlsson and Hoffman were my favourite guys and were what I wanted this teams core to be and it should have been now they are all almost gone
If the allegations are true and Hoffman was aware of it all, which signs heavily point toward, then I have zero sympathy and I'd boo the hell out of Hoffman if I intended on stepping foot in Canadian Tire Centre soon. I'd also boo the hell out of his fiancée, but I'd wager that your average fan won't have the opportunity to do so.

This is a very strange hill for you to want to die on.

Reactions: Deku and Sureves

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If the allegations are true and Hoffman was aware of it all, which signs heavily point toward, then I have zero sympathy and I'd boo the hell out of Hoffman if I intended on stepping foot in Canadian Tire Centre soon. I'd also boo the hell out of his fiancée, but I'd wager that your average fan won't have the opportunity to do so.

This is a very strange hill for you to want to die on.

I'm going based on Hoffman wasn't aware of it or the severity of it, obviously if Hoff was involved in the bullying f*** him. But for right now f*** the people acting like he was the one laughing at Melinda's miscarry

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
If he’s really unaware his GF was doing this he needs a wake-up call. This better be it. Show her the door publicly if he wants to try to fix things with his team.
Too much smoke for there not to be fire.

Or he could just follow through and marry her and lose half his fortune when it inevitably goes straight sideways .

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I'm going based on Hoffman wasn't aware of it or the severity of it, obviously if Hoff was involved in the bullying **** him. But for right now **** the people acting like he was the one laughing at Melinda's miscarry

The better half of me agrees and wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. However he's been dating her for 10 years so he must know if shes the type of person that would do it. Perhaps she has dirt on him and knows she's fked enough to drag him down with her, or he's just that shitty of a human bein himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad