Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
golf trophy.jpg

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
They say it sank due to a waterspout, or mini tornado. While you hate to see anyone die, given that it did happen, I was hoping that it had been sunk by orcas. :sarcasm:
Earthquake. Volcano. Tsunami.

Just hearing the names of these weather type events , they sound badass, you know they are not to be messed with.

Contrast that with ‘waterspout’ , who is gonna take that seriously? Perhaps if we had come up with name a little less whimsical and a little more menacing, that billionaire would still be alive today.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014

Just hearing the names of these weather type events , they sound badass, you know they are not to be messed with.

Contrast that with ‘waterspout’ , who is gonna take that seriously? Perhaps if we had come up with name a little less whimsical and a little more menacing, that billionaire would still be alive today.
This is the problem right here. Call it a hydrotornado, or better yet, a hydratornado. The billionnaire would be a goner though.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

I will say it makes the itsy bitsy spider way more terrifying if that's the waterspout he climbed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad