Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
1724261989789.png

Lempo

Feb 23, 2014

Bad luck, just got cleared last summer from suspected frauding of HP for billions, and this should happen. For both. On the same weekend.

The co-defendant of British tech tycoon Mike Lynch - who is currently missing in Italy - has died after being hit by a car.
Stephen Chamberlain, 52, was Mr Lynch's co-defendant in his US fraud trial in which both men were acquitted following the $11bn (£8.64bn) sale of the software giant Autonomy.
Mr Chamberlain died after being struck by the vehicle while out running in Cambridgeshire on Saturday and his family has now paid tribute to him.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Lempo

Feb 23, 2014
Man, what an odd series of DEFINITE coincidences.
... on the 13th anniversary of the ill-fated acquisition of Autonomy by HP.

August 18, 2011 04:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time
PALO ALTO, Calif. & CAMBRIDGE, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HP (NYSE: HPQ) and Autonomy Corporation plc (LSE: AU. or AU.L) today announced the terms of a recommended transaction under which HP (through an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, HP SPV) will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Autonomy for £25.50 ($42.11) per share in cash (the “Offer”). The transaction was unanimously approved by the boards of directors of both HP and Autonomy. The Autonomy board of directors also has unanimously recommended its shareholders accept the Offer.

Based on the closing stock price of Autonomy on August 17, 2011, the consideration represents a one day premium to Autonomy shareholders of approximately 64 percent and a premium of approximately 58 percent to Autonomy’s prior one month average closing price.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I mean I love my big, beautiful Maine Coon cat. But I also hate him, as I hate other cats, because he wakes me up periodically in the middle of the night. Which, at the end of the day, is why I imagine men generally don't like cats. It is merely out of pragmatism. Which women are apparently content to disreguard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad