Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
FB_IMG_1723475496450.jpg

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

Say what you want about that breakdancing chick from Australia, but she was so bad compared to her competition, for her to even get on the same stage as the others makes me think she must have more balls than 99% of the other Olympic athletes, lol.

She honestly reminded me of what may be the funniest ever skit on SNL:

Last edited:

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Say what you want about that breakdancing chick from Australia, but she was so bad compared to her competition, for her to even get on the same stage as the others makes me think she must have more balls than 99% of the other Olympic athletes, lol.

She honestly reminded me of what may be the funniest ever skit on SNL:

I've seen on X that apparently one of her academic projects is about keeping breakdancing in "underrepresented" communities, and separate from the "white settler colonial project that is Australia."

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I've seen on X that apparently one of her academic projects is about keeping breakdancing in "underrepresented" communities, and separate from the "white settler colonial project that is Australia."

The story I've heard is that she's part of a group (Dancesport Federation) that wanted ballroom dancing to be an Olympic Sport, but France didn't go for it, because they thought it was too old fashioned. So the group proposed breakdancing instead and France agreed.

So it's possible her performance was a bit of sabotage to ensure breakdancing doesn't return, giving ballroom dancing a better shot next time around.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
The story I've heard is that she's part of a group (Dancesport Federation) that wanted ballroom dancing to be an Olympic Sport, but France didn't go for it, because they thought it was too old fashioned. So the group proposed breakdancing instead and France agreed.

So it's possible her performance was a bit of sabotage to ensure breakdancing doesn't return, giving ballroom dancing a better shot next time around.

Lol maybe? Although the things I quoted were things she's actually written about or said. Maybe she just wants to sabotage everything, and isn't bound by our bourgeoisie mores.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Lol maybe? Although the things I quoted were things she's actually written about or said. Maybe she just wants to sabotage everything, and isn't bound by our bourgeoisie mores.

Or, maybe she's got the same dream as Lawrence and Gerald and was just able to advance it a step further? Occam's razor baby! :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad