Matthew Rempe elbowing on Jonas Siegenthaler (suspended 4 games)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
See? This kind of stuff is just silliness. Guys on here literally want the league to throw a player out for being too big.

You just cannot make this stuff up.

Numerous people now calling for this, LOL.
Him throwing out his elbow was because he's too big?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Him throwing out his elbow was because he's too big?

Where did I say that? Are you struggling to read my posts? The Bastian hit is the hit where he was just too big and didn't do anything wrong.

This was a bad hit. I've said that, what, 30 times so far? I'm calling for him to be suspended for numerous games.

Am I posting in Latin or something?

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Will be 2 games should at least 7-10. Crappy hit coming from a Rangers fan. Kid needs to learn that is unacceptable.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
These guys literally wanted Rempe to cave Nico Hischier's skull in, I guess. He was the only guy challenging Rempe.

Like, I don't get it. They call Rempe a coward for not wanting to hurt Hischier? Give me a break. Rempe did the right thing and didn't go after a skill guy trying to stick up for his mate.

If Rempe was like a 6'2" dude without hands of bricks I could see the point that he should fight Hischier.

Serious question to ANY Devils fan on here: Would you REALLY have preferred Rempe to fight Hischier? Be honest. I cannot fathom any of you people would actually be for that with all of Hischier's concussion issues in the past.
You seem to be ignoring him running away from MacDermid

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
he should get suspended for this so he makes sure to understand not to throw stupid hits like this. He's gonna have enough trouble throwing big clean hits and not getting tossed for them, putting out your elbow was a stupid mistake

but also funny how in the heads of everyone he is

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Where did I say that? Are you struggling to read my posts? The Bastian hit is the hit where he was just too big and didn't do anything wrong.

This was a bad hit. I've said that, what, 30 times so far? I'm calling for him to be suspended for numerous games.

Am I posting in Latin or something?
Sorry, I thought you were talking about Rempe. I should have read the history, that's on me.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
he should get suspended for this so he makes sure to understand not to throw stupid hits like this. He's gonna have enough trouble throwing big clean hits and not getting tossed for them, putting out your elbow was a stupid mistake

but also funny how in the heads of everyone he is

We've now had NUMEROUS people call for the league to literally *KICK HIM OUT*. Like, you cannot make this up. I am so thrilled that this guy is in the heads of the Devils and Islanders. I mean, that alone is worth it.

But the fact that he's an effective 4th liner when he's NOT kicked out is even better. It's not like he's a no-talent goon. The kid can play.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Can’t use the height excuse. he threw his elbow up on that one. Horrible hit.
The biggest player in league history never really hit dirty. He did have a fanbase want to file a police report on him and have him arrested though.

Reactions: SI90

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Hey it's a good quality! I, too, will eat crow whenever necessary (and I challenge anyone on here to find any time over the last 25 years of my posting here to say otherwise).

Seriously appreciate that.

You just called for Rempe to be kicked out of the league a bit ago.
Rempe isn’t Chara. Chara played the game clean and was respectable, thsi kid doesn’t belong if he keeps pulling this junk.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Rempe isn’t Chara. Chara played the game clean and was respectable, thsi kid doesn’t belong if he keeps pulling this junk.

I cannot believe you are actually calling for the league to kick the guy out. I mean, I thought you were kidding at first. I didn't realize this was serious talk.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yeah, but he's also trying to make a name for himself and stick around. He needs to learn. This was a legitimately bad hit. I mean, you saw a guy in here saying he wanted the league to throw the guy out, lol. You can't make this stuff up.

He hasn't had ANY other (than this one) dirty hits up here. I mean, none.

I've actually never seen a player get into Islanders' and Devils' fans heads this fast. At least not in my long time of watching the NHL.

He needs to take lessons from Trouba in how to properly destroy people.
Having a couple questionable (you think Bastian hit was fine, but that's an opinion) and being suspended multiple games within your first 10 NHL games is certainly going to make a name for yourself - especially when you play 7 mins a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad