Matthew Knies

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If Knies is on any other team that is a suspension for Bennett. Intent to injury, puck is gone and targeting the head of a rookie after several similar plays to try to injury opponents already this series.

It's outrageous
Ironic part in all this is many of us here wanted Dubas to grab Bennett when he was available but he passed.

Reactions: LeafSteel

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Bennet fined 5k for his cross check on bunting. Nothing for targeting Knies HEAD on a non-hockey play.

You can’t fix stupid.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
ummn, nope, what you are referring to was in Exodus, Jesus said the following
so, in fact, if you quote Jesus, you are committing to non-violence
Lol. Shows how much I pay attention to the bible.
let’s see if I get this one right…….I’m more of an old testament guy.

Ironic part in all this is many of us here wanted Dubas to grab Bennett when he was available but he passed.
I wish he had of.

LeafLoyalist

Oct 13, 2015
Outplayed by Florida? All I'm reading is Bobrovsky being the only reason Florida is up.
If i recall in the Tampa series, there was an argument made that Tampa outplayed Toronto 5/6 games....but that wasn't true because Toronto scored more goals than Tampa.....

Well now are we using a different argument? Because it doesn't fit the narrative?
Florida scored more goals therefore outplayed Toronto
All the arguments used in Series 1 is no longer valid this series because it's against Toronto.

Factually
Florida G1 58% CF G2 45% CF
Toronto G1 42% CFC G2 55% GF

You claimed that league is against Toronto, i countered with...if that's true Reilly should have gotten the 5 min major and a suspension, because one can easily justify it as a dirty play.

LeafLoyalist

Oct 13, 2015
Craig Simpson was calling for a Major penalty on the puck that hit the florida player in the face..........
Huh? What does this have to do with anything.

Simpson assumed it was a high stick that caught Mahura, after review it was obvious the puck hit him in the face.

And so, if it was a high stick on Mahura, would that somehow prove the league is against Toronto? Weird

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Huh? What does this have to do with anything.

Simpson assumed it was a high stick that caught Mahura, after review it was obvious the puck hit him in the face.

And so, if it was a high stick on Mahura, would that somehow prove the league is against Toronto? Weird
I didn’t say it. Craig did. Ask him.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Ya that was a pretty great pickup by Florida in hindsight though who knows how we would have performed here likely playing 3C with alot less talented guys than Tkachuck.

Given the leafs previous lack of a good 3C I probably would had paid the 2nd rounder or whatever. He is a known playoff warrior who elevates his play.

Reactions: ACC1224

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
The good old hockey game, where intentionally injuring your opponent, a rookie no less, gets you lauded in the media.

IMG_4580.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1