Massive changes coming to Vancouver Canucks coaching staff Monday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Big fan of Tocchet the player In Arizona, should have been the team Captain instead of Keith Tkachuk.

Very disappointed with Tocchet the Head Coach in Arizona. Was hired from Pittsburgh with the credentials he had overseen the Penguins power play as an assistant coach. Yet the Arizona power play was awful and Tocchet was a poor head coach.

I don’t know if this is Barry Melrose levels of bad, but there’s no reason Tocchet should be hired by any team as a head coach right now.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Just horrible how the Canucks have handled this and treated Bruce.

If Bruce still wants to coach, I hope the leafs add him to their staff for the remainder of this season.

Reactions: McDrailers

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
From Boudreau to Tochett, not an improvement. Why make the change at all? If you don't get a drastically better coach, then ride out the season. And next year rebuild and get a young coach. I keep seeing teams making the same mistakes over and over. Reminds me of the Flyers: you have a team full of holes and they bring in a "compete now" veteran coach thinking everything will magically fix itself. It's org. in denials. Rutherford is a dinosaur and things are not looking good under his leadership so far.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
From Boudreau to Tochett, not an improvement. Why make the change at all? If you don't get a drastically better coach, then ride out the season. And next year rebuild and get a young coach. I keep seeing teams making the same mistakes over and over. Reminds me of the Flyers: you have a team full of holes and they bring in a "compete now" veteran coach thinking everything will magically fix itself. It's org. in denials. Rutherford is a dinosaur and things are not looking good under his leadership so far.
You are maybe considering tanking hard for Bedard and seeing what your core group does in a situation where you need leadership to get through the season.

Section 104

Sep 12, 2021
They would be better off installing Cammi Granato as coach instead of a buffoon like Rick Tocchet.

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
no legit coach will want to coach in Vancouver after this travesty. Run your head coach out of town and make him walk miles to get his luggage. What a joke.
That's what I'm over here thinking - I get there are only 32 HC jobs in the league but holy F why would you willing join this incompetent organization and subject yourself to this front office?

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
That's what I'm over here thinking - I get there are only 32 HC jobs in the league but holy F why would you willing join this incompetent organization and subject yourself to this front office?

Dallas Eakins will always be looking for a job. His egotistical Dbag attitude should fit right into this Canucks shit show.

Reactions: Devilsfan118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad