Massive changes coming to Vancouver Canucks coaching staff Monday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALine

May 14, 2012
Just the way they manufactured Boudreau’s last game. Drag him around so he can take the losses against Colorado, Tampa, Florida, Oilers, etc and then fire him just before the new coach comes in and plays weaker teams (Chicago, Seattle who have never won against the Canucks, and Columbus) to make the coach look better. Not to mention we have a relatively easier schedule the rest of the way.

Bruce literally called them out for it in the post game comments.
Bruce has been so humble through this whole fiasco, I loved how he got that one little dig in there.
Just to tell Rutherford that you know that I know that you know that I know

lawrence

May 19, 2012
i have no bad feelings towards tochett. It’s not his fault. It’s Jr and the ownership. Tochett is actually innocent in this.

Reactions: Love

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
It's fun to kid around about Vancouver, but I respect the hell out of what they do outside of hockey. The Canucks house thing where they house families. They are great advocates for Autism as well. Not many teams are. I think Philly has an Autism room in their rink.

I think Tocchet will work out for them. He has to be a hard a**. Break some guys down

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Different clown same Canucks circus.

Pretty hard to right this massive shipwreck right now.
I think he has to do what Bieksa talked about. Break guys down and see who the real guys are to build around. Also, punish some guys for their lazy play. Miller *cough*

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I think he has to do what Bieksa talked about. Break guys down and see who the real guys are to build around. Also, punish some guys for their lazy play. Miller *cough*
If management already doesn't know which players they should build around then a coaching change isn't going to do anything IMO.

It's a stopgap measure at best.

As a Canuck fan and especially the last 10 years we have seen this movie before.

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
If management already doesn't know which players they should build around then a coaching change isn't going to do anything IMO.

It's a stopgap measure at best.

As a Canuck fan and especially the last 10 years we have seen this movie before.
Well, I think they do know who they want to build around. Petersson and Hughes. I don't know if those guys can take you far, but that is who IMO. Miller was a huge mistake IMO.

Demko is another core guy if he gets back to being a Vezina goalie.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Well, I think they do know who they want to build around. Petersson and Hughes. I don't know if those guys can take you far, but that is who IMO. Miller was a huge mistake IMO.

Demko is another core guy if he gets back to being a Vezina goalie.

The Blueprint is out there to build around strong young players and accumulate draft picks, unfortunately the Canucks have for too long considered themselves "close" and given away draft picks when they were really pretenders.

The biggest problem is that ownership isn't a hockey guy and meddles and until he backs off the Canucks are screwed.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I think it’s pretty clear why Rachel Doerrie left. Canucks management treating her like shit, I bet there’s way more she left out. I mean when you think about it, how often do you have a previous employee literally file a human rights violation?

Think a lot of us owe her an apology for doubting her claims, including me.

• Haha
Reactions: The Electrician

RutherPlan

Jan 2, 2022
I think it’s pretty clear why Rachel Doerrie left. Canucks management treating her like shit, I bet there’s way more she left out. I mean when you think about it, how often do you have a previous employee literally file a human rights violation?

Think a lot of us owe her an apology for doubting her claims, including me.

Lol OK Rachel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad