Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I know it's the movies, however:
How is it that in WW1984, Dianna had trouble making a coffee cup disappear, yet with approx. half her power gone is able to make an entire jet go invisible to both sight and radar?

Also in Aquaman-how is it the some Atlantean full bloods are able to breathe air yet others suffocate?
I guess for the same reason team Namor just didn't use the mind control the entire movie and just F everyone up. Movie should have been done in about 25 minutes.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Thunderbolts starts production in Atlanta in early June and will be released about a year later.

Yelena Belova, Winter Soldier, Red Guardian, Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, US Agent, Ghost, and Taskmaster.

I didn't realize that this will close out Phase 5.
Also, sounds like the script went through a rewrite. Apparently, the original focused on Yelena and Red Guardian and barely touched on the other characters. Looks like they're wanting equal time for background on each character.

Gurn

Jan 23, 2023
How is it that in WW1984, Dianna had trouble making a coffee cup disappear, yet with approx. half her power gone is able to make an entire jet go invisible to both sight and radar?

Also in Aquaman-how is it the some Atlantean full bloods are able to breathe air yet others suffocate?
Another thing- why the heck did I put D.C. questions in the Marvel thread?
Why, why, why?:huh:

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights

Bad Writing.

I had the displeasure of watching Wonder Women 1984 a little over a month ago for the first time. I thought it was worse than Batman vs. Superman and it might be worse than the first Suicide Squad movie. Patty Jenkins does not know how to write a script for superhero movie.

Reactions: Kurtz and Gurn

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

RIP Kang

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
There has to be more to it (pattern of behaviour etc.); dropping a rising star client like him due to these allegations alone would seem like an overreaction, no?

Hockey 4 everyone

Sep 29, 2017
i would be thrilled with adam driver as reed richards. i think he would do an excellent job capturing the complicated character that is reed richard of the comics. i would MUCH prefer him over john krasinski.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
There has to be more to it (pattern of behaviour etc.); dropping a rising star client like him due to these allegations alone would seem like an overreaction, no?
Yeah he’s done

All of his pictures look like he just got busted

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

:popcorn:

Also, from the Variety article:

Disney has the added wrinkle in that the alleged victim in the Manhattan incident also worked on this year’s “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,” a film in which Majors was third-billed as Kang the Conqueror.

A Disney spokesperson declined comment.

This would explain Disney's silence on the matter as they would be doing their own investigations.

Last edited:

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Yes there is precedence, for example:

iu

That's all you gotta do for Kang in the MCU.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad