Player Discussion Marner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
It's easy, as long as it's happy thoughts only, no matter how stupid or false the narrative can be, the thread stays.

Once you try to counter what are clearly paid morons from his camp, the thread gets closed.

I mean, you had to start this thread by praising Mitch for not shitting a bed in an interview.

On the bright side, they can still ship him before the season starts!

If this was at all true, we’d have no threads open on here. But nice try to portray yourself as a victim of the moderation when you very clearly are not whatsoever.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
If this was at all true, we’d have no threads open on here. But nice try to portray yourself as a victim of the moderation when you very clearly are not whatsoever.

ROFL

I bet this is what they call projection. Otherwise, I have no idea why you would spout the victim nonsense :DD:DD

Not to mention, the previous thread was purposefully asking misleading questions, so the OP can twist the results. You know asking if Mitch gets traded with his NMC, not if he should have been shipped yesterday and so on

The same with the ever-changing thread titles and attempts on happy thoughts only thread.

The bolded lacks any logic or coherence. What a Pejorative Slured fallacy you wield.

Nice post :DD:DD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad