Tribute Marner Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I'll give him credit, he pushed through and produced when we needed it

Hopefully this is a building block for him, you could see the relief when he scored

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Marner gets punched in the face and realizes it's not that bad after all.
Might have been a big mistake by the Panthers meathead.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Good game for him and I hope he keeps thing simple and direct. He needs to just play the game and stop over thinking.
He needed a game like today and as I said earlier in this thread, we need MM to be back to himself if we have any chances at all in this series.

Reactions: authentic

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Lol you fake ass bitches. spent A WEEK trashing him, calling him a bitch, saying you can't wait for him to go, and now you're giving him a kudos. And mind you only like 12 kudos where the hate he got was 60 comment. Now go back
What a concept, when players play like ass, they get criticized. He played well so he got credit. It’s no where near enough, but its a start

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Even a wobbly flying saucer from the point can go in. Never hurts to get it on net in traffic.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
What a concept, when players play like ass, they get criticized. He played well so he got credit. It’s no where near enough, but its a start
It really is strange how many people seem to struggle with this concept. It seems like some people have players they hate, and players they worship and how they actually perform on the ice is irrelevant. Me on the other hand, I was dumping all over Marner yesterday but I also said that if he helps us pull off a miracle and we somehow get past Florida, I'll be back on his bandwagon. What have you done for me lately - it's a cliche, but people say that for a reason.

Marner was OK last night, just OK. ;) Not enough to make up for abysmal performance in game but whatever, a step in the right direction.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
That certainly how it should be but few of here subscribe to that.
If only all players could be treated equally but that would assume intelligence and maturity which has been lacking around here the last week.

Reactions: Gabriel426

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
That certainly how it should be but few of here subscribe to that.
If only all players could be treated equally but that would assume intelligence and maturity which has been lacking around here the last week.
Do tell us more about how wise and mature you are, and how much better this place (and the whole world) would be if only everyone could somehow be more like you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad