Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - It's finally puckdrop, baby!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
What is awesome when you look at the Marlies lineup, are guys like Elynuik, Chartier, Brazeau, Conrad, Gogolev, who are all young guys, each have some potential, even limited, that we only have on AHL deals.

is Giorgio Estephan still under Marlies control? I know he's playing with Kansas City of the ECHL, but not sure if that's just because the Growlers aren't operating
I’m curious to follow Chartier of that group in particular.
Coming off pretty significant injury iirc, but seeems to have some tools.
Also, loving the Lili support.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Like I don't mind if someone isn't high on a certain player, but takes like "I think he is a bust, but I don't watch the Marlies" are embarassing.
Especially when its your job to talk about the team. Calling a 20 yr old D man in the AHL a bust is a bad take in general. Even worse when there is absolutely nothing to base that on. He's been nothing short of impressive since being drafted. Might not have the offensive potential to be a star D man but I actually agree with Button that Daley would be a good comparison for Lilly

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
The last playoffs, where the Marlies lost in the conference finals Liljegren was far and away the best Dman for the Marlies (Sandin started strong but faded as the playoffs went)

With my work schedule and how condensed the Leafs schedule is I decided not to buy the Marlies package this year so I'm expecting good reports from all of you :)

Reactions: Marner to Matthews

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Fuuuuuuuck

We seemingly find another gem outside of the top rounds, and he’s Joffery Lupul

Our better prospects in the last few years seem to have a tough luck with injuries .. Sandin, Lily, Robertson, Korshkov, Niemela, Dermott, Abruzzese all have had significant injuries at some point during their development.

Reactions: uncleben

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
With Sandin's injury, Hoefenmayer was recalled by the Marlies. He will be in quarantine so still some time away from playing.

Reactions: uncleben

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
With Sandin's injury, Hoefenmayer was recalled by the Marlies. He will be in quarantine so still some time away from playing.

The Marlies had both Sapego and McCourt so they must be worried about further injuries.

This is their best chance to prove they are capable of making the AHL next year. Sapego especially since he expires. It is a very competitive LD as it is, and we could be adding other prospects and players next year.

Reactions: stickty111

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
There's been so much Liljegren slander by a few of you over the last year and I'm glad you are finally tuning into a Marlies game. The guy that pretends he was once a season ticket holder and the guy that has cried about not loaning Liljegren and Sandin to Sweden are awfully quiet tonight.
Right? These guys are playing now and looking good! Well, Sandin is hurt but still.

The guy will probably come back and be like "But they could have been playing this whole time and come over now!" Thats exactly what he will say.

Reactions: Morgs

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
This is actually really bad, he’s gonna be way too inactive during pivotal years of his development
Several weeks is fine. Liljegren missed almost a whole year in his draft year and he is turning out just fine. So either this post is you overreacting, or you trolling or sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad