Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospect Discussion

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
The Marlies have not signed Lisowsky last time I checked - any news if we are keeping him around for Cincinnati or completely cutting him loose?

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Skating and weight. Even with his shoulder injury he could have found a way to put on lower body mass. To have only put on NINE POUNDS since being drafted THREE years ago is inexcusable.

Perhaps, or perhaps it just isn't going to happen.

In the military, I'd do the same training, eat the same food and put on no weight where others easily added muscle ... fricking annoying at the time, but maybe not so much 40 years later ...

Yeah, eat this, eat that, drink this drink that ... nothing. Maybe they were on "supplements"?

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
Perhaps, or perhaps it just isn't going to happen.

In the military, I'd do the same training, eat the same food and put on no weight where others easily added muscle ... fricking annoying at the time, but maybe not so much 40 years later ...

Yeah, eat this, eat that, drink this drink that ... nothing. Maybe they were on "supplements"?

I understand where you're coming from but that's not exactlyyyy the way it works. Definitely, some put on weight way easier with the same food. But for those who struggle to put on weight they simply have to eat more and more. Trust me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad