Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospect Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I searched the Twitter link he mentioned and there's nothing about Cowan or his invisibility.
He mentioned a person. I think that this invisibility was just made up. Though the point that he is 18 in a tradionally 19 year old tournament, is valid. Still, he has a chance.

Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Will be interested to see how this goes. I heard from the Cowan camp that by all accounts the expectation from his camp was he would be on the team. We will see

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
If they pick Allard over Cowan this year I won't even feel a little bad when we don't send him to next years because he is on our team lol
If Cowan makes it makes the HOCKEY CANADA PROGRAM.OF EXCELLENCE look like they are missing kids
Lol hockey canada .trying to re invent the wheel

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
What don't you like about Allards game? He's a great fit in the bottom 6. Showed strongly in the exhibition games as well.
He's just not really the level of player you'd expect to make team Canada, and hasn't been nearly as good as Cowan this year. 2 exhibition games don't really change that. Cowan is just as much of a good fit on a bottom 6 energy line, while offering significantly more upside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad