Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospect Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
He was mostly invisible today from what I read on Twitter
Lineups had him as the 13th forward today. Too bad the game was behind a paywall, as it would be nice to see just how much ice he got.

Where are you reading the reports of him being invisible?

horner

May 22, 2007
Lineups had him as the 13th forward today. Too bad the game was behind a paywall, as it would be nice to see just how much ice he got.

Where are you reading the reports of him being invisible?
You have asked and I have asked no reply

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
For the first point, that would the second concussion in relatively quick succession, not good.

Just seems like he's having a tough go of it early over here, although he is undersized and not exactly the fleetest of foot.

He was injured from a high stick, so it's likely a facial injury. They haven't specified what it is though so it's possible it could be worse.

But really, it's just a lot of bad luck that has nothing to do with size.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
I thought Cowan was a center but he's listed as a RW for London on hockeydb.com and as a LW on World Junior roster. Is that going to help him or hurt him vs. just developing as a center?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I thought Cowan was a center but he's listed as a RW for London on hockeydb.com and as a LW on World Junior roster. Is that going to help him or hurt him vs. just developing as a center?

I think he's a winger rather than a center

I remember Nylander and Marner listed as centers at lower levels and they both ended up as wingers, I don't think Cowan will be any different

Reactions: arso40

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
I think he's a winger rather than a center

I remember Nylander and Marner listed as centers at lower levels and they both ended up as wingers, I don't think Cowan will be any different
Never know though he does remind me of point a bit and he’s strong defensively and bigger than marner or will be

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
He’s only 9 but said cowen was not that good and jagger was really good. Take that with a grain of salt but his hockey knowledge is pretty high.
I heard the same from other people.well it's easy to cut 18 year Olds
But I doubt anyone anyone says Cowan is outclassed
Hockey canada knows what Cowan can do .if he gets gut I'm sure they will win gold .lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad