Marlies GDT: Marlies Calder Cup Champions!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Johnsson is so good. Great play on the forecheck and then made a nice pass to Grundstrom.

1-0 Marlies early in the first.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Holy shit, I thought the reffing in the NHL was incompetent.
This game is beyond incompetent. Marlies are being screwed big time.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
The Marlies zone entry on the PP is pretty interesting with that first unit. Big drop pass back and having a skater skate parallel to try and rush their blue line.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Johnsson is so good. Great play on the forecheck and then made a nice pass to Grundstrom.

1-0 Marlies early in the first.

Exactly why I want the Leafs to try to sign him up to a Hyman/Brown kind of contract over the summer.

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
I would have zero issue with the
Grundstrom-Aaltonen-Johnson line being our 3rd line next year. Solid defensively, solid offensively.

Hyman- Matthews- Nylander
Marleau- Kadri- Marner
Grundstrom- Aaltonen - Johnson
Kapanen-Lindholm/ F.A signing- Brown

Reactions: LeafChief

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Andreas Johnsson is the best player in the AHL AINEC

his combined stat line now reads 30g/67pts/+24 in 62 games

by comparison, the "MVP" Phil Varone has a combined 23g/72pts/+6 in 80 games

kyle n00bas

Dec 10, 2017
Grundstrom-Aaltonen-Johnson line being our 3rd line next year. Solid defensively, solid offensively.
Some people have Lindholm penciled in as the #4C because of his reputation for two-way play, but Aaltonen has made some huge strides since training camp. He should make a pretty big push for a spot in October, I think.

Also this Marlies team isn't really fair. Lehigh Valley is desperate and have.... what, five shots halfway through the game? And this is the team that was 2nd in the AHL in the regular season.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Some people have Lindholm penciled in as the #4C because of his reputation for two-way play, but Aaltonen has made some huge strides since training camp. He should make a pretty big push for a spot in October, I think.

Also this Marlies team isn't really fair. Lehigh Valley is desperate and have.... what, five shots halfway through the game?
Adding Dermott and Johnsson to a team that was already really good is just silly. :laugh:

Reactions: MattySnipes

Halla

Jan 28, 2016

Hyman- Matthews- Nylander
Marleau- Kadri- Marner
Grundstrom- Aaltonen - Johnson
Kapanen-Lindholm/ F.A signing- Brown

Id like to see Grundstrom get a full year in the AHL to dominate like Johnsson

Reactions: thusk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad