C/W Brad Lambert (2022, 30th, WPG) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Can't we all just get along :sarcasm:
Looking forward to some reports out of TC, and seeing Lambert in some exhibition games. He's got a really good chance, but you never know as there are a few players he needs to beat and how they want to structure their lines.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
I'll be fascinated to see how he pans out. I wanted him badly in 22 draft, was furious when leafs traded back.

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
Wheeler was a very good player for the Jets for 12 years. They "dealt" with him when he was 37 with 1 year left on his deal because he was at the end of his career at 37 and buying him out and using the cap space was a better move.
He got stripped and dumped. There’s a lot more to it than that.

• Haha
Reactions: Huffer

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Interesting to see if Lambert can score enough points for his coach to excuse his play without the puck.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
Isn’t he a winger? Anyway he’s one of those guys who either outscores his play without the puck or he’s not in the nhl.

You must’ve watched a lot of Lambert game footage to come up with a nice opinion like that. I mean at least you know he’s not a goalie…

Reactions: OKR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad