More goals this year? Ovechkin vs Michkov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

More goals this season?

• Ovechkin

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Michkov

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Ovi probably scores 35-40 michkov hits somewhere around 25 a harder question would be points as ovi is still a 60 point scorer with a chance to surprise with 70+ maybe even ppg but michkov is a more all around offensive threat and has the ability to hit anywhere from 60-70 points as a rookie due to his highly intelligent iq.

Hockey Know it all

Mar 10, 2019
Lmao. This is a serious post??

While Michkov looks to be a great talent, borderline elite, this is Ovechkin. I feel he breaks Gretzky record this year and then calls it quits.

deejb

Nov 12, 2016
I'm surprised at how one-sided this poll is. I also choose Ovi, but he is 39yo, and Michkov is best prospect from Russia over the last 20 years. Kuzmenko hit 40 in his first season in NA, why everyone sure Matvei can't?

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
I'm surprised at how one-sided this poll is. I also choose Ovi, but he is 39yo, and Michkov is best prospect from Russia over the last 20 years. Kuzmenko hit 40 in his first season in NA, why everyone sure Matvei can't?
There is a massive difference in ages between Michkov and Kuzmento NHL debuts . That’s certainly a factor . Big Michkov guy but I think he pots around 30 while Ovi goes 40 ish .

If Michkov scores 35 then he doubles up OV.
You think Ovi scores in the teens ?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
There is a massive difference in ages between Michkov and Kuzmento NHL debuts . That’s certainly a factor . Big Michkov guy but I think he pots around 30 while Ovi goes 40 ish .

You think Ovi scores in the teens ?
OV is a spot shooter now. He will score on the pp but at evens there’s not going to much happening for him. Michkov will double him up.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Are you just talking even strength goals or total goals ?
Imo OV will pretty much only score on the pp. it’s a young man’s game because it’s so fast. OV will struggle keeping up at evens. He was the best but everyone ages.
I see OV scoring high teens and Michkov near 40.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Imo OV will pretty much only score on the pp. it’s a young man’s game because it’s so fast. OV will struggle keeping up at evens. He was the best but everyone ages.
I see OV scoring high teens and Michkov near 40.
Bold prediction, we’ll see if it pans out . I think with him so close to the record that he has a productive season or 2 left . He’ll be force fed opportunities imo . Maybe at the detriment to the rest of the pp potentially if it becomes overly predictable.

Reactions: Fatass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad