Marc Bergevin to meet with media before Vancouver game - 5:15pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
It will give him a chance to add another excuse to his resume.

“The answers are in the room.”
“You can’t win without a number one goalie. “

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
"We had some key injuries", "The puck wasn't going in for us", "This team can be successful and I believe in our leadership group".

Can't wait... :help:

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
I hope reporters ask him what he thinks of Subban, Radulov and Sergachev performances so far this season and if they would have help this team.

Who cares Subban was traded, Radulov has always and still is a flake and Sergachev didn't play well for the first 9 games last year for Montreal and is playing great with TB. Montreal has Jonathan Drouin who will play better and produce when he is moved to the wing.

Reactions: dralaf

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I'm looking forward to some more memorable quotes...."it's not PS4", "Weber is a diamond in the rough", "if I could tell you, you would undertstand, but I can't tell you". Keep'em coming.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Good on him to meet the media, but we all know the value of this. Zero.
I mean come on, 1) team beats Tampa, 2) words of Habs' PR asking reporters to be nice and 3) PC in front of these same reporters.
I'm sure their questions will be tough ones :laugh:

Reactions: sheed36

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Someone on here yesterday in another thread predicted he would call a presser after beating Tampa.I think he is a lurker on here

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Who cares Subban was traded, Radulov has always and still is a flake and Sergachev didn't play well for the first 9 games last year for Montreal and is playing great with TB. Montreal has Jonathan Drouin who will play better and produce when he is moved to the wing.
Radulov is a flake? What does that make Pacioretty ?

I hope I took the bait and you're not serious.

Reactions: Habs178

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

Subban was traded for petty reasons, and the return was a player past his prime and nothing else. Therrien labelled Weber as the ideal Dman in the end of year presser that year, coincidence. Radulov was let go over a less then a $1 million a year. Funny we had no problem floating that money to Streit and Hemsky. And Sergachev’s skills would be showing, regardless of points. It’s the organizations job to develop him and him looking good in Tampa is a sign we have no idea what we’re doing in that area. As for Drouin producing on the wing, maybe they should put him there so we can see if he was overrated there as well. He’s not the PP catalyst we were being sold on in the offseason, he’s hardly used those great passes and hands to generated anything. He has a lot to prove. This GM is a moron and people need to stop defending it.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Lots of made-up quotes here, along with the certainty that Bergevin will use the post-win timing to gloat. I doubt it'll be what most of you are expecting. There's no way he can gloat or self-aggrandize about this season; I doubt he'll try. I'm expecting the "It's on me" Bergevin to show up, which might be a soundbite but is at least accurate. I don't plan to listen to it, but I'll check in on this board for all the fun.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
His dictionary needs new entries. Great timing.

$

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Lots of made-up quotes here, along with the certainty that Bergevin will use the post-win timing to gloat. I doubt it'll be what most of you are expecting. There's no way he can gloat or self-aggrandize about this season; I doubt he'll try. I'm expecting the "It's on me" Bergevin to show up, which might be a soundbite but is at least accurate. I don't plan to listen to it, but I'll check in on this board for all the fun.

No but he’ll make his typical excuses and try and sell to the fans that he has a plan. If his plan includes anything involving him retooling or rebuilding, he shouldn’t be part of the conversation.

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
Herb Tarlek is making an appearance? Ticket and beer sales must be slumping. Can't wait for the excuses, asshole.

herb2.jpg

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
lmao

sure buddy

Reactions: LaP

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Naturally he does it after a win. :laugh:

Probably just a half-way point excuse-fest.

I guess he is hedging his bets. If the Habs lose tomorrow, he certainly CAN'T speak on Monday so better to speak tomorrow.

I can't imagine what he'll say... I'll bet money though a question will come up about Mete and he'll say something like we haven't made a decision.

Reactions: ArsHabs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad