OT: Madison Square Garden Renovations (Part VI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Giglio NYR15

Section 417
Jun 1, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
If you don't like the seats then don't sit there. We all knew this was coming several years ago...so I made sure to relocate my seats so that they wouldn't be impacted. Bottom line is you'll see the ice just fine...the scoreboard may or may not be a problem. For me I wanted no part of any tunnel vision effect...but for others that's not an issue.

THIS EXACTLY IS WHAT I DID. This should be beginning and end of discussion. Its not about ice vision, its about tunnel vision and people in front of you. Plus tickets up there are going to be expensive from what I see, also doesnt look like any concessions up there so you have to walk onto the west balcony to get stuff.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
I must admit that the place looks cool. and the scoreboard looks amazing. Now, the only time I see the Rangers is when they play in CA or otherwise on TV. Of course, it sucks that people are being priced out. It is a lot cheaper to go to a game in Anaheim.

srsly989

Sep 15, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
BVgRAqfIAAAbAAd.jpg:large

Credit to @nycscar on twitter.

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012
So who wants to start a pool on how long before a flash mob of 100 drunken fans start to swing all together to try to shake the bridge?? :D

I'm wondering who will be the first to "moon" the fans in the upper 200s from the bridge?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Wow. That's pretty outrageous for seats that far from the action.

yeah, but the seats are new and fairly limited, so they are being marketed as a premium product. i'd definitely like to catch a game from there...but $140 is a bit steep. then again, there aren't many deals at MSG these days.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
super disappointed with the box office area, it's just the same old thing except white washed and with gay (not that there's anything wrong with that!) neon lights around the ceiling

Guess they decided to spend that money on Brad Richards instead.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Nev, that had to have been a concept picture, no? The finished product looks just like what the MSG Transformation website advertises here.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
"Where is everyone, the puck is about to drop?"

"They're experiencing the ceiling in Chase Square."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad