OT: Madison Square Garden Renovations (Part VI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
38b4835226d211e3bacd22000a9e08df_7.jpg

SaaaWWeeeeeeeeeeEEEEET

Still doesnt look like they've done anything to the ceiling...

But damn that scoreboard is nice. There's another part of the scoreboard (a top ring) that isnt even shown there...

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
That looks really nice. Hopefully it won't be as crowded as it got towards the end of last year.

Anyone know if they will continue to scan everyone? I'm guessing, unfortunately, yes.

In a post 9/11 and Boston Bombing world I doubt you'll ever see the security scanning stop.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
In a post 9/11 and Boston Bombing world I doubt you'll ever see the security scanning stop.

They just started wanding everyone after the Boston Bombings, before that it was like one out of 10 people coming in would get wanded.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City

After stuff like that they always make a big show of security but it always relaxes back gradually. Like at Yankee Stadium just this week, they weren't wanding, patting, or looking closely at anyone. Only if you had a bag did they take a cursory peek inside

Giglio NYR15

Section 417
Jun 1, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
The scanners are bs...a friend of mine is an NYPD cop and we walked in together and he had his gun on him and GOT WANDED, and it didnt even go off. We both walked thru and stared at eachother like holy crap I cant believe it. Next time we went we must have got a smarter more experienced security guard because he actually caught it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad