GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Woody probably regrets starting Campbell tonight but he shouldn’t have made that mistake in the first place.

I get that he wants to give Skinner some rest, but guess what? The sooner you clinch, the sooner you can play Campbell in less meaningful games.
Clinching isn’t a problem. It’s our opponent and every game will change that.

Reactions: djbard99

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Yeah, I just watched the replays. Tough to blame him on the 2nd and 3rd, but the first goal was atrocious and the 2nd was stoppable by an NHL goalie.

You need to make saves dude.

This is the NHL. Every goaltender in the league stops 50% or more of high danger scoring chances.

The D also just plays so aggressive with Campbell. You can tell they don't trust him at all because he let's in so many f***ing softies.

Reactions: La Bamba

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Watching Ceci play 'defense' makes me want to die. Guy needs to be jettisoned ASAP. IDC that he has some core injury, guy just straight up sucks.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
1679369453230.png

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Yeah unfortunately Campbell is now a scheduled loss. Unreal

I’ve never seen a goalie so bad that it is literally impossible to win with him in net. He’s it.

I’d be curious to see if there has been a goalie in the last 40 years that have lost this many games in a row with the level of goal support he’s received. Has to be unprecedented.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I still root for Campbell but they do kinda need to see what Pickard can do now---they are up and down a lot and they need a goalie to bail them out on occasion.

This was one of the worst teams in the league and for whatever reason Campbell isnt going to regain any confidence here.

Give him some games that dont cost playoff points.\---aka Bako

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Holland get alot of cred for the Ek trade, and it was a slam dunk!

But 5m in waste cap för Soup, must be one of the worst nothing for the bucks since Lucic.

Trading for AA was also so f bad, his old org. fleeced him really bad there.

Holland shouldn’t get any credit. He has the 2 best players the NHL has seen in 30 years- they shouldn’t be 3rd in the pacific- they should be top of the league

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
This league is ridiculous!

The problem is how do you know he has turned a corner. At this point you can only play him maybe twice more at most. It's just a killer watching this.

I just can't see it happening this year. Honestly, the best option might be to make him feel as much shame as possible to motivate him to have the best summer of his life. Waive him, demote him. Then see if he can redeem himself next year.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
I don’t know they are leaving one of the best players in the world wide open all game.
No doubt, you’d think they’d say something like let’s not let Karlson beat us tonight, keep an eye in him…..or just leave him alone a bunch in the slot and see what might happen. I mean I don’t even begin to understand the team defence on either of his goals, like where the hell was everyone?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Holy f***, I missed the second to walk the dog. 4-3 Sharks, f***ing idiots.
Campbell being Campbell or other culprits to blame?

Oilers333

Jul 8, 2022
Campbell should be done except for 2 games, 2 remaining back to backs then bought out. I cant even believe he is getting starts still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad