GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Which of the goalies faced two breakaways again? I will await your answer. The Oilers are playing like crap in front of a bad goalie.
Maybe make a save once in a while? Reimer stopped at least 5 in tight chances in the 2nd, has Campbell stopped even one prime scoring chance outside of that quick shot off the faceoff?

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Screenshot 2023-03-20 232640.png

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Campbell should be our 3rd string goalie for the playoffs unless he miraculously gets his shit together between now and then.

I'd gamble on 4th string tbh.

His stats are so bad. Historically below EBUGs combined all time performance by like .020. that's pathetic. That's the difference between replacement goaltenders and vezina goaltenders.

For the love of Jesus start Skinner in the third.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
They also have a ton of lengthy sequences in the O zone with zero shots on goal than they normally do.
McDavid having a weird night. Looking like hemsky out there. And not in a good way. The wide circles

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Yeah.

I'm sure a 3rd pairing D would get his results with the deployment he has dealt with for years.

Keep telling yourself that you know hockey.
What results does he get? Icing the puck 6 times a game? Missing the net 5 times a game? Dropping to his knees thinking he's a goalie only to see the puck go by him and into the net? Yeah, that's getting our money's worth at 9.25m

Reactions: Macheteops

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
I don’t think I’ve been this choked since the Columbus game. These guys know how to ruin an evening., don’t they?

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I like how some fans think blaming the 2nd worst defenseman on his pairing is the solution when the sieve Nurse plays with usually is the culprit. Always skating out of position. Making dumb reads. Dumb chip
I'll advised turnovers.

Talking to you Cody Ceci.

And don't tell me about Campbell. Worst starting goalie in team history.
Yeah it used to be Nurse that was the dumbass of that line, now it’s Ceci a great majority of the time..

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
i think like 3 of the goals were zero defense---like the one where bouchard wastched karlsson skate in and turned to watch the puck go right past Campbell before skating away swearing.
Yeah, I just watched the replays. Tough to blame him on the 2nd and 3rd, but the first goal was atrocious and the 4th was stoppable by an NHL goalie.

Reactions: MinisterOfSinister

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
What results does he get? Icing the puck 6 times a game? Missing the net 5 times a game? Dropping to his knees thinking he's a goalie only to see the puck go by him and into the net? Yeah, that's getting our money's worth at 9.25m
Constantly outscoring the other team when hes out there against the best players?

You know, the way you win games?

You can say hes not worth the 9.25 without sounding clueless and calling him a 3rd pairing D.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
I like how some fans think blaming the 2nd worst defenseman on his pairing is the solution when the sieve Nurse plays with usually is the culprit. Always skating out of position. Making dumb reads. Dumb chip
I'll advised turnovers.

Talking to you Cody Ceci.

And don't tell me about Campbell. Worst starting goalie in team history.
Ceci sucks too....but Nurse is paid 3x more and F's up just as much, if not more each game as Ceci does.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Holland get alot of cred for the Ek trade, and it was a slam dunk!

But 5m in waste cap för Soup, must be one of the worst nothing for the bucks since Lucic.

Trading for AA was also so f bad, his old org. fleeced him really bad there.

Reactions: RattsSSV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad