GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
I would gladly drive Campbell to the airport and pay for his ticket for wherever he gets traded to after this season is done. 🤮

Reactions: Oilhawks

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Another game where nobody has their hands, nobody can make a pass, but just simplifying doesn’t seem to be an option for the team.

Another game where they simply refuse to shoot the puck. Then the odd time they do it’s blown wide. Dumb f*** hockey.

I don’t even need to say anything about Campbell. If this team’s management was responsible in any way they would call up Pickard. This isn’t tenable. He’s not an NHL goalie. Not sure he’s an AHL goalie even.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Woody probably regrets starting Campbell tonight but he shouldn’t have made that mistake in the first place.

I get that he wants to give Skinner some rest, but guess what? The sooner you clinch, the sooner you can play Campbell in less meaningful games.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Frustrating game to watch. Campbell is just terrible, and there's been a lot of bad defensive play as well, especially by Kane who is a -3 thus far. I guess he's decided to take a game off after a hat trick last game. Couple penalties to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad