GDT: LXXI | "Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Pride" | Oilers vs Sharks | 3.20.23 | 7:30PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Should Philip Broberg take a field trip to Bakersfield?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
I think we need to give Campbell easier competition (the AHL).
I think that would make him even worse. Campbell knows the oilers are trying to spoon feed him wins but he's at such a low point he will lose to anyone.

I remember the leafs hiring a sports therapist and everyone making fun of them - wouldn't be surprised if it was specifically for Campbell...

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Another game where nobody has their hands, nobody can make a pass, but just simplifying doesn’t seem to be an option for the team.

Another game where they simply refuse to shoot the puck. Then the odd time they do it’s blown wide. Dumb f*** hockey.

I don’t even need to say anything about Campbell. If this team’s management was responsible in any way they would call up Pickard. This isn’t tenable. He’s not an NHL goalie. Not sure he’s an AHL goalie even.
refuse to shoot the puck?

They're puttiing more pucks on net this game than they normally do.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Screenshot_20230320-212229.png

Just Campbell things.

That's with two disallowed goals. f***ing brutal.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
They can't seriously even consider starting Cambell again this season playoffs included except on the two remaining back to backs
He's going to continue to get the starts against the bad teams to give Skinner a rest and that's about it. lol

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I know plenty about hockey...probably watched more Oiler hockey than you have. Nurse is an utter diaster day in and day out. Plays go to die when it's on his stick....maybe put down your beer and watch when he's on the ice.
Yeah.

I'm sure a 3rd pairing D would get his results with the deployment he has dealt with for years.

Keep telling yourself that you know hockey.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I think that would make him even worse. Campbell knows the oilers are trying to spoon feed him wins but he's at such a low point he will lose to anyone.

I remember the leafs hiring a sports therapist and everyone making fun of them - wouldn't be surprised if it was specifically for Campbell...
His mind is shot. It’s really shitty to see at a human level

Reactions: Macheteops

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Campbell isn’t going anywhere. Holland appears very loyal to “his” guys. I think he needs to go through the desert on peyote until he finds “spirit puck”

• Haha
Reactions: CageRage

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
well we
Campbell should be our 3rd string goalie for the playoffs unless he miraculously gets his shit together between now and then.
how? There's 11 games left or whatever. For him to redeem himself he'd have to play in like half of them, and do well in them.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
They should waive Campbell tonight to send a message...just use e-bugs or something

• Haha
Reactions: CageRage

Oilers333

Jul 8, 2022
He's going to continue to get the starts against the bad teams to give Skinner a rest and that's about it. lol
We have not clinched the playoffs. He should not be starting ever unless its a back to back. He should be sent down and bought out, whoever we brought up from the AHL couldn't be worse, there is no possible way

Reactions: Macheteops

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Guy has one of the worst hockey IQ's out there. Paid like a superstar, plays like a 3rd pairing dman.
I like how some fans think blaming the 2nd worst defenseman on his pairing is the solution when the sieve Nurse plays with usually is the culprit. Always skating out of position. Making dumb reads. Dumb chip
I'll advised turnovers.

Talking to you Cody Ceci.

And don't tell me about Campbell. Worst starting goalie in team history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad