LW Johnny Gaudreau (2011, 104th overall, Calgary) IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Johnny has had succes everywhere he went and I don't think it will change in the NHL. He's that good..with or without the puck.

There is a reason Seth Jones, when asked at the WC how good Johnny was, replied, "He's one of the best American hockey players. period."

There is a reason Brian Burke said, "Hes got the best vision of any player I've EVER seen."

There is a reason the U of Denver said, "he's going to be the next Datsyuk", after J. Gaudreau put up 6 points in the first NCAA tournament game.

The kid is a hero. He makes the game fun to watch. Right there with Pat Kane as most exciting players to watch shift in shift out. As his confidence continues to grow, and as he continues to understand the NHL more and more, he will become even more dynamic.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
another point from him tonight. It looks like it will be between Gaudreau, Forsberg, Burakovsky and Drouin.

RickyR

Dec 8, 2013
JG has looked awesome. A little off topic, but it's amazing how invisible Barkov has been in this game. What happened to him? He looked amazing last season.

RickyR

Dec 8, 2013
Love watching Calgary this year. Hiller's been excellent, youth stepping up. Future looking great for this team. Just wait til they get Poirier.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Have to give credit to Bob Hartley. He's turning this team around quite nicely. And their scouting staff. Can't wait to see Calgary become a top team with all this talent: Gaudreau, Monahan, Bennett, Klimchuk, Poirier, and who can forget Mark Jankowski!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I miss seeing some of the past regular posters in this thread... Sad not seeing them contribute anything lately... :sarcasm:

Kids on fire. Love his skill and attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad