LW Johnny Gaudreau (2011, 104th overall, Calgary) IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PZA*

So now he is the favorite for the selke? :P

You think we're joking when talking about Johnny being a god... but he truly is. Never in my life I have seen a player captivate my life back into Gaudreauian morals and beliefs as Johnny has. I feel alive again. I feel there's hope finally for the NHL. Gaudreau is the chosen one like Neo is in the Matrix. He is here to save us from watching boring hockey.

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
A buddy of mine worked that tourney a few years, said he thinks Gaudreau was the MVP or runner up that year and #16 on the other team who got beat on the goal was none other than Dougie Hamilton.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Keep in mind Calgary's full season highlight reels have been absolute **** for about 6-7 years now (most coming from Kipper's saves).

Another reason why we're so high on him, we haven't seen those moves in Calgary in a long, long time.

CraigsList

RIP #13
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Keep in mind Calgary's full season highlight reels have been absolute **** for about 6-7 years now (most coming from Kipper's saves).

Another reason why we're so high on him, we haven't seen those moves in Calgary in a long, long time.

Our closest hope to seeing a highlight reel was Kristian Huselius... And that's saying something.

RickyR

Dec 8, 2013
This epic thread deserves a sniffle report.

Reports are that Jonny G is battling a flu. May not play tonight.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Who would have thought that Johnny Gaudreau would be 13th in the NHL in +/- nearly 15 games into the season. Far and away the top Flames forward in that stat. What a credit to his overall game.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Who would have thought that Johnny Gaudreau would be 13th in the NHL in +/- nearly 15 games into the season. Far and away the top Flames forward in that stat. What a credit to his overall game.

His defensive game screams Datsyuk. The way he steals pucks is almost identical. Quick stick, so smart on the forecheck and relentless on the backcheck. He is going to turn into one heck of a two way player.

91Stammer*

Feb 11, 2014
Leafland/Richland
I don't watch many games outside of Leafs other than some time on HNIC. I followed some highlights of Calgary and Vancouver recently coz they were bad on paper still was showing tremendous numbers and boy am I impressed with this Gaurdeau guy! He is a fantastic player and I am happy for Calgary that they found Gaurdeau, Monahan, Bennet as forwards.

I am gonna move to Calgary soon, I am a die hard Leafs fan but wouldn't mind buying another Jersey once I move to Calgary to support that team as well.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He's made some real nice passes tonight, wow. 1 assist so far. 9 points in his last 9 gp (last 2 with the flu)

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
For someone who wasn't 100% and had the flu, he was still flying out there. He's a warrior.

He's battled through for sure. You can tell it was effecting him, especially against Washington.

I'm just waiting for him to go on a 2 game pointless drought for the haters to come back. This thread is expectedly quiet since he's heated up.

CraigsList

RIP #13
Apr 22, 2014
USA
He's battled through for sure. You can tell it was effecting him, especially against Washington.

I'm just waiting for him to go on a 2 game pointless drought for the haters to come back. This thread is expectedly quiet since he's heated up.

It finally got to page 2 of this forum :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad