London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
There are idiots in every walk of life and in every city. By those same standards there are also great people in every city.

Our efforts are probably better focused talking about the on ice play…. Where we can definitively say the Knights have been very good and Rangers have been very bad lately.
Yeah. It’s been good for London lately. These are the dog days of the schedule so hopefully health and suspensions are kept to a minimum. Lines will probably be tweaked but I’d imagine they get more consistent closer to playoffs. Dale900 is getting a lot out of the team again.
I noticed Woolley has hit a bit of a wall lately so I’m interested to see how he fares going forward.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I want to play this game also Otto

So a Fan i London threw a banana at a Black player so all London fans........
One assistant coach was hired in London after killing Keith Magnusan so all assistant coaches in London......
One London player is up for sexual assult so all London players ......

Not really a great arguement you have Otto but hey stay classy
This fan was from Mt Forest, FYI

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
So the knights play tomorrow maybe we can get back to that!

Simpson gets the start I think he has really found the groove back there

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Windsor defeated Erie tonight. Lets not take them for granted Friday. Keep playing the way you have, and keep the after whistle antics to a minimum.

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
You're, right. I have edited my post. I was especially pissed because of the other post from a Rangers fan wishing the Knights would end up in a bus crash.

Rangers have not directly addressed this. They actually untagged themselves from a Twitter post. However someone has reached out to the team and they let Campbell know what his family member is doing. The OHL removed the post.

I've edited my post. Carry on
Friendly suggestion...get off social media...your blood pressure will thank you!!

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
The running joke last night was "Can Windsor keep it to under 10 goals?"
These are the kind of games where the weaker team has something to prove and the stronger team has a harder time getting pumped for. I expect the Knights will win but it won't be a blow out

Reactions: LDN

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
These are the kind of games where the weaker team has something to prove and the stronger team has a harder time getting pumped for. I expect the Knights will win but it won't be a blow out

It doesn't matter where the teams are in the standings, these clubs get pumped to face each other.

Reactions: Buttsy

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario

The twins reunited?
Might be an error. … Since the Knights Twitter also posted the lines for tonight and they are not actually together…

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Sometimes I wonder if Kasper Halttunen even sees his teammates. Don’t get me wrong he’s so skilled, but sometimes he ignores the extra pass that could create a Grade A scoring chance, but decides to do it himself. It might be why he’s not on the line with Cowan and O’Rielly which is where he should be. On the 3rd line you can do whatever you want I guess

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Sometimes I wonder if Kasper Halttunen even sees his teammates. Don’t get me wrong he’s so skilled, but sometimes he ignores the extra pass that could create a Grade A scoring chance, but decides to do it himself. It might be why he’s not on the line with Cowan and O’Rielly which is where he should be. On the 3rd line you can do whatever you want I guess
Cowan is the same way. He's been holding on the puck alot more then he should this year. But I love the hustle of Cowan....always have. Kasper needs to take note there. He was flying in the WJC....not so much here. But don't forget Kasper was always known as a shoot first hockey player.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Cowan has a 20 game point streak (longest in the O) , and leads the O in average points per game. He's not perfect. No complaints here.
You can have a 20 game point streak and still be a puck hog and have troubles coughing it up in your own end. This is the OHL. Many players have lit it up here and not have that same success at the next level. He needs to clean up his game in his own end bigtime.

EDIT: I love how I call him a puck hog and then 5 minutes later he sets up a nice goal....karma

Also, I am a big fan of Cowans....always have been....he just needs to clean up the game in his own end. He coughs it up all the time and if I notice then the Leafs notice. And maybe he's been given the green light to shoot more rather then dish it off like he did in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad