London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Looking forward to Friday! Wanna see how we match up against the Soo.

They are fast and they can put up goals. They are like a better Erie.

Reactions: LDN

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Comment on a post by the OHL on Facebook. A relative of Carson Campbell... classy

steele.JPG

Last edited:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Last year London found out they had a certain Ethan MacKinnon in their ranks for the playoffs, this year we're about to find out London will have another certain player for the playoffs, by the name of Alec Lionard. He has transformed himself ever since they came back from the holliday season, in a good way.

Otto

As s family that has been effected by suicide the comment by Campbell's relative is disgusting. They are from Campbellford near Ottawa area not Kitchener. No need to paint everyone in Kitchener with the same brush.
Ya, I get it, but between this and the douche that wished a Humboldt style Tragedy on the Knights it hasn't been a good month.

Last edited:

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Terribly insensitive, stupid, ......... FB post but I won't judge an entire org fan base on a few keyboard warriors, fans yelling at a game inappropriate shi..... , social media idiots. Too many good people around. Every team has Ahole fans.
Call em out, they'll run n hide.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I'm not the one making jokes about suicide and wishing hockey teams would perish in a bus crash. Seems to be a pattern of behavior with your fans

The post reflects on the clown that decided to formulate those thoughts and share it, not the team's fan base. I've heard things in OHL arenas that made me just shake my head that sure as hell do not represent the vast majority of fans and spectators. Judging a fan base on one persons ignorant post is something no respecting hockey wants a part of, let's all be better.

blkhawk

Nov 6, 2017
I want to play this game also Otto

So a Fan i London threw a banana at a Black player so all London fans........
One assistant coach was hired in London after killing Keith Magnusan so all assistant coaches in London......
One London player is up for sexual assult so all London players ......

Not really a great arguement you have Otto but hey stay classy

Reactions: tjziel

Otto

The post reflects on the clown that decided to formulate those thoughts and share it, not the team's fan base. I've heard things in OHL arenas that made me just shake my head that sure as hell do not represent the vast majority of fans and spectators. Judging a fan base on one persons ignorant post is something no respecting hockey wants a part of, let's all be better.
You're, right. I have edited my post. I was especially pissed because of the other post from a Rangers fan wishing the Knights would end up in a bus crash.

Rangers have not directly addressed this. They actually untagged themselves from a Twitter post. However someone has reached out to the team and they let Campbell know what his family member is doing. The OHL removed the post.

One assistant coach was hired in London after killing Keith Magnusan so all assistant coaches in London......

I've edited my post. Carry on

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA

Yeah, using death and incidents of racism just further my point of everybody wishing everybody doing better. Ironically making my point...

Reactions: rve24

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
You're, right. I have edited my post. I was especially pissed because of the other post from a Rangers fan wishing the Knights would end up in a bus crash.

Rangers have not directly addressed this. They actually untagged themselves from a Twitter post. However someone has reached out to the team and they let Campbell know what his family member is doing. The OHL removed the post.

I've edited my post. Carry on
You messed up classifying all Rangers fans to be one way. I’m a Knights fan and I was upset….

Anyways you messed up, but let’s all move on.

Reactions: StormWatcher

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
There are idiots in every walk of life and in every city. By those same standards there are also great people in every city.

Our efforts are probably better focused talking about the on ice play…. Where we can definitively say the Knights have been very good and Rangers have been very bad lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad