London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Really?! JT? In his London days?
He only played a part of a season in London. Less than 30 reg season games. Not sure I'd call that his London days, but he did play in about 15 PO games.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Wtf! Dickinson gets tripped and Jackson Edward gets a two gander and no calls! Jesus if the Knights do that the gate opens

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Anyone know what the record for shorthanded goals in a year is, and if London has a chance this year?
Unfortunately my OHL yearbook from 04/05 doesn't have SHG stats, but according to the OHL website which goes back to 97/98 the 97/98 Knights had 20 SHG the 13/14 & 18/19 teams each had 19. Barrie had 28 in 15/16 which I guess could be called the "modern day record"

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Referees are helping them. Calling Phaethon penalties and then when they’re questioned add another. Count a goal that clearly hits cross bar. Barlow gets hit by his own player and Bonk gets sent off.

Reactions: Knightsfan90

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Now Medvedev should be getting the start tomorrow.

Guelph are no slouch but Like I said in my post before OS I isn’t the team we beat 10-0. Not a team I wanna face in the first round. Let’s leave Erie and OS to face Saginaw and the Soo shall we….

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Now Medvedev should be getting the start tomorrow.

Guelph are no slouch but Like I said in my post before OS I isn’t the team we beat 10-0. Not a team I wanna face in the first round. Let’s leave Erie and OS to face Saginaw and the Soo shall we….
Agreed! Get the young fella into one

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
A well played game on both sides .
Mrs McCue wore her Attack/ Knights jersey
The brothers had quite a conversation going on.

Mr McCue said he'd be happy if both teams got a pt, and he didnt care then who won.
He got his wish.

Sam scored Max didn't.

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
LOVE the Attack jerseys tonight....not as nice as the Grey's but I really liked them. Good comeback win tonight.

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
A well played game on both sides .
Mrs McCue wore her Attack/ Knights jersey
The brothers had quite a conversation going on.

Mr McCue said he'd be happy if both teams got a pt, and he didnt care then who won.
He got his wish.

Sam scored Max didn't.
Thought the Attack were a bit better in periods 1 and 2. Period 3 they seemed tentative. They’re usually a tough out for London. Good game.

Tough news about Logan Hunter. He was a grinder but a good team guy who got traded to Peterborough in 04/05. He played net front on PP’s sometimes. Life can be cruel.

Reactions: zman77

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
To whomever asked for record for shorthanded goals. Here it is. Website I looked at for records was wrong.
1000004533.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad