Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
You are correct and Chosen is wrong. Trouba is NOT a dirty player, he's proven that. He missed. Happens. Duh, I suppose thats why he didn't get 5 and game misc. Rodrigues is a RAT, similar to Tkachuk and their fans that throw them out supporting RATS.
I don't like Rats, I'm from Brooklyn (Italian baby!) and besides......their destroying my Mango tree droppings, and leaving their own.

His elbow missed the guy's head, so therefore it wasn't dirty?

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
I hope Matt Rempe squashes Matthew Tkachuk's face. That would be worth 5 minutes. Then I'll just mute Paul Maurice's wild eyed rant and watch as we score a couple of goals in the shell shocked aftermath.
Kachuk with his terminal oral fixation
IMG_2859.gif

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
I hope Matt Rempe squashes Matthew Tkachuk's face. That would be worth 5 minutes. Then I'll just mute Paul Maurice's wild eyed rant and watch as we score a couple of goals in the shell shocked aftermath.
FTFY

I hope Matt Rempe outscores Matthew Tkachuk at evens. Then I'll just mute Paul Maurice's wild eyed rant and watch as we score a couple of goals in the shell shocked aftermath.

NHL's version of the NBA 'get back' routine

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Hanlon’s razor guys.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Trouba is a very low skilled hockey player who happens to also be extremely dumb. When I think of dirty, I think of slewban and his trying to slewfoot players off the puck or messier deliberately elbowing guys right in the kisser. When it comes to Trouba, I honestly think he realizes he’s beat and is trying to flail his arm out to slow him down any way possible, not try and elbow him in the face. I could be completely wrong, but I think it’s more due to his incompetency as a defender, not as malicious intent. But I have no idea. I have no idea what he’s thinking or if he’s thinking.

he lucked out that he missed the head for the most part, got 90% shoulder and neck. I think 2 minutes for reckless elbowing is the right call, but DOPS fines him $5k so I guess they feel the call on the ice should’ve been a major? I have no idea.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
Speaking of penalties. It's stunning to me that the team the led the league in penalties this year has a 16-10 PP advantage in this series. There has been so much shit that hasn't been called on Florida. I don't want to complain about the officiating but they really make it hard. It's been atrocious.
Ever since Florida got taken out by Tampa a couple years ago they've adopted that same model of flopping around at opportunistic times to get the zebras attention. Bennett slamming himself against Shesty & the post then playing things up and also Reinhart's legs giving out whilst holding onto his wrist speaks volumes of what Florida is looking to do here. That type of bush shit during this time of year is only something done out of frustration.

Rangers need to keep composure and not stoop as low as them. Emily Kaplan in Game 2 said something about Maurice taping printed out pictures of the refs on the bench to remind the guys not to complain to them and while we have no real way of knowing how much of that is true, if it is it really shows me just how much Maurice overcompensates based off his own insecurites, pre & post game theatrical interviews included.

One of you guys said it earlier, Maurice said zip on Bennett suckering Marchand and yet now he's harping on about Trouba and that play this morning? He's a smug sweet-talker and I'm glad Laviolette is the polar opposite.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Ever since Florida got taken out by Tampa a couple years ago they've adopted that same model of flopping around at opportunistic times to get the zebras attention. Bennett slamming himself against Shesty & the post then playing things up and also Reinhart's legs giving out whilst holding onto his wrist speaks volumes of what Florida is looking to do here. That type of bush shit during this time of year is only something done out of frustration.

Rangers need to keep composure and not stoop as low as them. Emily Kaplan in Game 2 said something about Maurice taping printed out pictures of the refs on the bench to remind the guys not to complain to them and while we have no real way of knowing how much of that is true, if it is it really shows me just how much Maurice overcompensates based off his own insecurites, pre & post game theatrical interviews included.

One of you guys said it earlier, Maurice said zip on Bennett suckering Marchand and yet now he's harping on about Trouba and that play this morning? He's a smug sweet-talker and I'm glad Laviolette is the polar opposite.
That entire team is so unlikable led by their douchebag unhinged coach.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Hanlon’s razor guys.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Trouba is a very low skilled hockey player who happens to also be extremely dumb. When I think of dirty, I think of slewban and his trying to slewfoot players off the puck or messier deliberately elbowing guys right in the kisser. When it comes to Trouba, I honestly think he realizes he’s beat and is trying to flail his arm out to slow him down any way possible, not try and elbow him in the face. I could be completely wrong, but I think it’s more due to his incompetency as a defender, not as malicious intent. But I have no idea. I have no idea what he’s thinking or if he’s thinking.

he lucked out that he missed the head for the most part, got 90% shoulder and neck. I think 2 minutes for reckless elbowing is the right call, but DOPS fines him $5k so I guess they feel the call on the ice should’ve been a major? I have no idea.

Dudes don't fall off THAT quick. Trouba is pretty clearly injured. He shouldn't be playing.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thanks for all your kind words. Even in death good things happen. It brought my niece who's been estranged from my sister back into the picture. She invited me to her house for dinner tomorrow night to watch the Rangers. She's a hockey fan albeit not the Rangers.

Just read the awful news, sorry for your loss. My best to you and your family.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad