Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I would highly recommend anyone/everyone report when they are trolling.

However, just note, that it's very easy to get tagged in that (I've personally gotten less-than-reciprocal / hypocritical warnings or thread bans even when not engaged heavily). I've seen such a long leash given to Devils fans in OUR threads when Rangers fans are very easily thread-banned on theirs. No clue if this is just the whiney nature of their fanbase or what.

Yeah but it's a double edged sword maybe this results in our mods being more Laissez Faire against our own fans making our board a more enjoyable place to post.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
IMG_4677.jpeg

It’s a sign

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
Where are you referring to? I will take a look at it

Thanks! I've actually been reporting them. And they do seem to get "resolved" (deleted). I guess my issue is that it "feels" like the same handful of Debbies trolls. Almost like the posts are getting deleted, but no action is being taken on the user and their ability to keep posting in that thread/forum.

But maybe I'm just completely biased.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thanks! I've actually been reporting them. And they do seem to get "resolved" (deleted). I guess my issue is that it "feels" like the same handful of Debbies trolls. Almost like the posts are getting deleted, but no action is being taken on the user and their ability to keep posting in that thread/forum.

But maybe I'm just completely biased.

It’s just that I’m very active on the mains, but the Rangers stuff gets dicey for me, it’s hard to explain. But when it comes to series threads, if you don’t have a horse in that race, and a rival fan is posting, they have to tread lightly, and trash talk from them comes across as trolling and baiting. I saw that a lot with Toronto and now with Edmonton as well.

If anything, Edmonton, Toronto, and the Rangers are kinda in the same boat, get shit on a lot by other fan bases, so it really throws a lot of chaos into the mix. For me, it’s very difficult when it comes to the Rangers stuff because I don’t want to come across as being biased on the mains.

I just think the whole thing is a mess given it’s the Rangers , because it’s not even Florida fans causing the issue. All fan bases have their trolls, even our fan base. But when they get together on the mains to troll one other fan base, it’s becomes a cess pool.

Not sure who said it. But if Trouba was still on the Jets, and did this, it would not be this escalated.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It’s just that I’m very active on the mains, but the Rangers stuff gets dicey for me, it’s hard to explain. But when it comes to series threads, if you don’t have a horse in that race, and a rival fan is posting, they have to tread lightly, and trash talk from them comes across as trolling and baiting. I saw that a lot with Toronto and now with Edmonton as well.

If anything, Edmonton, Toronto, and the Rangers are kinda in the same boat, get shit on a lot by other fan bases, so it really throws a lot of chaos into the mix. For me, it’s very difficult when it comes to the Rangers stuff because I don’t want to come across as being biased on the mains.

I just think the whole thing is a mess given it’s the Rangers , because it’s not even Florida fans causing the issue. All fan bases have their trolls, even our fan base. But when they get together on the mains to troll one other fan base, it’s becomes a cess pool.

Not sure who said it. But if Trouba was still on the Jets, and did this, it would not be this escalated.
Honeslty, all that does is make the Rangers fanbase down an advocate with a say, whereas other fanbaes have a 16 year old leading a charge stupid and fervant enough like it’s January 6th.

• Haha

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Underrated ESPN coverage of the night; hyping up Florida's attendance, panning the crowd and showing a sea of blue.
It's been like that for years, even at the Miami arena. It's always a sea of blue when the rangers come to town. Also was one of the few sell outs.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Ease up. This is all the other fan bases have at the time: be secure enough that childish taunts don’t matter.

Never realized the hate train was Canada AND O6 teams. So sorry for the children. The league has given you all the freebies it can. Now you wait in line with the rest of us.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
They were manhandled. Fact. But NOBODY can tell me that when our Rangers are getting everything called against them, and there is the distinct possibility for an 8 minute difference in defending, that we "wouldn't be" gassed or tired MORE THAN the team that is on the offensive. You know, like football where the JETS defense has to be on the field for 40 minutes because the offense turns it over or can't get a couple of 1st downs. Defense tired, their offense......not even close to being. Oh please, give our guys a little respect, it cannot be as easy as many are making it sound to be. True KAM and Trouba had a shit game, but think about it.

Do you ever wonder why every fanbase believes they are being hosed by the refs?

Are the Rangers fans the only ones that are right? Every other fanbase is paranoid or stupid?

That was the most one-sided game against the Rangers I have ever seen, out of thousands of games.

Shesterkin, Laf, Goodrow, and unbelievable luck delivered a victory.

Just say thanks to the hockey gods and move on to the next one.

Reactions: Jack Hanson

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
How frustrating and demoralizing is the Panthers at this stage? They threw everything at the Rangers yesterday and still lost. LGR!!!
This is definitely true, BUT I want the Rangers to play like they are behind in the series. Yes, they already accomplished a good goal on the road, but I don't want them to be too loose in Game 4 and give the momentum right back. The Panthers already know they can easily win at the Garden.

I asked for a multi-goal lead before Game 3 and now realize I should have been more specific: I want a multi-goal lead AND I don't want it to be blown.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Win No. 11 is what I'd focus on now.....not some opposing fan bitching about Trouba or Rempe. There is always going to be some sour grapes whenever a team gets knocked out or is losing. It happens to us as much as to anyone else. I've always been a very parochial Rangers fan. If the Rangers get knocked off my only interest is that the team that knocks us out doesn't win and after that I'm pretty much done until next year. So I can see why a lot of Bruins fans are wanting us to knock the Panthers down a peg. Florida is a legit contending team though.....from the beginning I thought we'd have to go through both the Canes and them which I don't think was rocket science but to me Florida is a level above the Canes so this series is a real test for us to pass.

savebyrichter94

Every Profound Spirit Needs A Mask
Sep 14, 2008
PA
Trouba was basically standing still, lunged forward and put his arm out all in a split second, unless he has a bionic elbow how is he doing any damage of significance? It’s not like he came flying across the ice with a ton of speed

That little bitch dove better than Greg Louganis and then stayed down like an even bigger bitch trying to milk it and for that I hope Trouba dings his ugly ass again, money well spent on the ledger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad