Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
we-suck-again-oh-no.gif

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Keefe has his work cut out for him!

Lets hope this locker room is far more receiving of tough love than Toronto's seemingly was

Ruff has clearly left some 'effort level' issues that need to be worked through

I don't think it's effort. I just think the team is generally slow. The fast guys are soft as hell and easy to neutralize with even the smallest physical plays. The slow guys aren't good enough hockey players to make things happen offensively. They have to play really sound systematic hockey with this roster to succeed and it ain't happening.

Most concerning is their response to adversity. Things just go from bad to worse. That's been an issue for a long time. Many years.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
They’ve clearly got a long ways to go. This game is very much like last year. Get a lead and then shit your pants shift after shift after that

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This team is not making the playoffs if things don't change fast. Not even kidding.
Fitz needs to go if they don't.

I don't care who gets butt hurt. He really gets a lot of credit around here. He's the next to go if we miss the playoffs.

I don't even mind keeping Keefe. I'd like to keep him with a new GM, as long as it isn't Marty or Chuck.

And I do think there will be a Fire Fitzy chant this year (like Fire Lindy the last two years) if things go reallllyyyyyyy badly. We're not there yet, but it will happen if things are really bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad