GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
And people didn’t worry when I said the third period against the leafs was dog shit last year type effort smh. These guys have zero heart zero drive and this is the core!

Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The dismantling of the identity of the team to try and make them more of a "playoff type" after we beat the Rags who were seen as a "playoff type team" was incredibly f***ing braindead
Agreed.

We overcorrected.

That's something @ZachaFlockaFlame has said in the past as well.

I'm not a Fitz supporter at this point. I was on the fence coming into this season.

He can get me back on his side, but he's a tweener at this point and it looks like a heel turn is imminent.

And he didn't even fire Rogalski. What the f*** man? That was the easiest decision to make and he didn't even do that right.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Them Dillon-Hamilton blues baby.

IMG_9843.jpeg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This team is not making the playoffs if things don't change fast. Not even kidding.

This is over the top. They got a lot to clean up but it isn't even game 10 yet and we are still missing an entire pairing.

Keefe has work to do, but he needs more rope then 9 games to turn around everything from last year.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
also, why the hell are you starting Allen in this game? He hasnt been the biggest problem, but he also hasnt been good

he is going to start one of the b2b anyways

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad