GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The dismantling of the identity of the team to try and make them more of a "playoff type" after we beat the Rags who were seen as a "playoff type team" was incredibly f***ing braindead

I said this last year lol, Fitz overcorrected to getting smoked by Carolina. We got smoked by Carolina because we had no goalie to save us that series. The move would've been to get Hellebuyck and continue with the team speed. They went the opposite way and they're getting boat raced nightly by mediocre forward but fast cores

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Whose going to provide from the blue line

Siegs got brick hands
Dillon lol
Kovi? Nice run but he ain’t it
Hamilton
Nemec is lost
Misyul

Can just collapse all day because you know there is literally zero threat from the blue line

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Keefe has work to do, but he needs more rope then 9 games to turn around everything from last year.
I'm not even close to turning on him yet.

But I do have my finger on the A-bomb for Fitz at this point.

The only hesitance I have are two things.

Things could easily still go our way this season

And I don't want Chuck or Marty NEAR that position. I don't think Chuck is a legitimate threat to have it, unless there's a mid-season change and he's the interim and interim only, with a new guy being named after the season ends.

Marty? I'm not sure if he even wants it or not. He may not.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Going from the fastest team in the league to a slow one was an astute decision by baldy

He absolutely panicked and reverted to his stone age hockey mind. Tough and slow. I don't love any of the contracts the guys we let go got, but man, it's getting really hard to justify blowing up a roster that put up a single season record point total.

Reactions: Hisch13r

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Welp, hopefully this is rock bottom for the group

I still think they are a playoff team. Lots more tinkering and adjusting must be made in the next month though.

Reactions: MadDevil

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Oh man this is not good.

Screen Shot 2024-10-22 at 8.41.59 PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad