GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/22/2024 | Of all the games today, I have all of them.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Last season before being injured was on pace for a 120 points, despite having a revolving door of black holes on his wing and still finished with 90 points but again I get the criticizim despite insinuating circumstances.

This year he struggled no doubt but it doesn't change the fact that since putting Garland and Hoglander with him he's played really well and most importantly, he's making the type of plays that we are used to seeing.

You made a dumb statement based on 5 games in which 3 of them he's looked good. I'm acknowledging he's struggled and simply pointing out he seems to be getting his mojo back which is paramount for any aspirations this team has going forward.
didn't base it on 5 games......read slower next time ......I based it on "play offs , last season and what I've seen since far this season". Of course I could be wrong . duh. Or I'm right and he's in for a Huberseau like two year slump.
Time will tell. But 11.5 a year? It looks high.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Jesus, there's SO MUCH HOCKEY
I've been switching from game to game and not watching the Studio show, and I think my favorite thing about this is if there is a game in intermission, there is another game that is going on. Why can't the NHL schedule this all the time. Maybe give incentives to teams to have staggered starts on Saturday Nights. Hell, HNIC always starts 15 past the hour so they kind of already do but but it shouldn't be hard to make sure if you have multiple games scheduled at the same time, they all don't go to intermissions and exactly the same time.

Reactions: Devonator

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I've been switching from game to game and not watching the Studio show, and I think my favorite thing about this is if there is a game in intermission, there is another game that is going on. Why can't the NHL schedule this all the time. Maybe give incentives to teams to have staggered starts on Saturday Nights. Hell, HNIC always starts 15 past the hour so they kind of already do but but it shouldn't be hard to make sure if you have multiple games scheduled at the same time, they all don't go to intermissions and exactly the same time.
I was flipping, but now I'm just on the Point until the Sharks game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad