GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Honestly, this is why I don't understand the mockery when people are not too optimistic about this team.

They haven't looked particularly good against anybody not named Buffalo and Utah.

They haven't scored a whole lot. We're probably around middle of the pack in goals per game. The goaltending has a little bit better, but Jake Allen is not a .999% goalie, or whatever he was coming into this game. So you know that won't last, not to mention we kept Rogalski.

And this is all coming after the BUST that was last season. So yeah, people really aren't out of line in not being sold on this team right now.

If they don't look a whole lot better when Luke Pesce get back, I think we could just float around the bubble all season.

They f***ing suck

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm thinking about turning this off.

Especially since I have to listen to these f***in Tampa bozo's creaming their pants.

If the team don't wanna give, I don't give any effort into watching this crap.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I mean is this really surprising. We've looked like shit for most of the year. We made the Caps look like contenders last game too.

No surprise. There is something inherently wrong with this team. Nine games in - no wait - 7 games in (cause Prague doesn't count :confused:) and no visible improvement. Regression in fact.

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
Keefe has his work cut out for him!

Lets hope this locker room is far more receiving of tough love than Toronto's seemingly was

Ruff has clearly left some 'effort level' issues that need to be worked through

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad