GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Because he's been the goalie coach here for 5 years now and EVERYBODY has underachieved.

It's a gigantic failure from Fitz to Marty that he wasn't fired.

It's like overthrowing the government/monarchy and keeping the president/prime minister/king/whatever.

He should been gone after last year.

We did an entire house cleaning of the goalie position and kept the goalie coach?
Thanks, great reasons. Probably it is upto Keefe if he stays.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f***ing yikes, 2nd straight time at home they're getting bundled v a bad backup + team on a B2B

I mean is this really surprising. We've looked like shit for most of the year. We made the Caps look like contenders last game too.
Honestly, this is why I don't understand the mockery when people are not too optimistic about this team.

They haven't looked particularly good against anybody not named Buffalo and Utah.

They haven't scored a whole lot. We're probably around middle of the pack in goals per game. The goaltending has a little bit better, but Jake Allen is not a .999% goalie, or whatever he was coming into this game. So you know that won't last, not to mention we kept Rogalski.

And this is all coming after the BUST that was last season. So yeah, people really aren't out of line in not being sold on this team right now.

If they don't look a whole lot better when Luke Pesce get back, I think we could just float around the bubble all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad