Light the Lamp GMC '15 -Start of 2018-2019 regular season - (Post in PART 7!) Part 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Dunno if it is interesting to see the season statistics with each match up, kind of like it as a visual. Anyways, good luck everyone. Already posted the playoff schedule, refer above or on post #1. First sim is Saturday, like to allow an extra day for first round. If we can ever sim earlier for these series, then that would be best.

Oswalt1026

Dec 17, 2012
Landy and I probaboy aren't going to be able to finish our series until Saturday. We might be able to get a few games in here tonight and Friday, but our schedules matchup best on Saturday.

Stith00

Nov 3, 2014
I believe Min and I will also be hard pressed to finished before sat just based on availability

Stith00

Nov 3, 2014
I'm on now, waited till 6-6:30, but you weren't coming and I had things to do.

Edit: Well, nevermind, you played my cpu, nice

Sorry bro my cousin was at my house and must have played your cpu. But no seriously stop the bull. Look at my post time, my post is MADE at 6:06 saying that I was on. When I got on you were currently playing NJ this was at about I dont know 5 45 or so it was 2-2 going into the third period rather then be a dick and spam you with invites I let the game finish.

After I saw that game had gone final, I send you THREE invites all of which were ignored by you. You then went away on your xbox stats for about another 10 minutes then just went offline. I waited until 9 (the time I said I would be on until in our PMs) and you still werent on so I played your CPU and finished out my season.

I also find it cute how you make a post at 9 56 knowing FULL well that I wouldnt be on as per our PMs. I have a ton more evidence about times related things based on a conversation I had with Hooterz via private message in LG that I would be MORE then willing to share which further go to illustrate my point.

TL DR- was on box and posted here when you claim I wasnt around.

DustersAnonymous

Let the Larsson Play
Apr 26, 2013
New Jersey
When I got on you were currently playing NJ this was at about I dont know 5 45 or so it was 2-2 going into the third period

Yeah I think we finished around 5:50ish, just before 6pm. Just confirming the validity of this assertion since my team was named in this post. NJD has no further interest in this aside from confirming the time played. Everything else is status quo.

:flyers sent you a PM, I'm around until 9ish tonight. We'll probably need all the time we can get since it takes 50 tries for us to connect lol

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Everyone please try to keep us updated on playoff series as we get further into the week! Thanks guys

Oswalt1026

Dec 17, 2012
:blues up 2-1 over :flames so far. 3 good games with only one really decided before the latest few minutes.

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
Sorry bro my cousin was at my house and must have played your cpu. But no seriously stop the bull. Look at my post time, my post is MADE at 6:06 saying that I was on. When I got on you were currently playing NJ this was at about I dont know 5 45 or so it was 2-2 going into the third period rather then be a dick and spam you with invites I let the game finish.

After I saw that game had gone final, I send you THREE invites all of which were ignored by you. You then went away on your xbox stats for about another 10 minutes then just went offline. I waited until 9 (the time I said I would be on until in our PMs) and you still werent on so I played your CPU and finished out my season.

I also find it cute how you make a post at 9 56 knowing FULL well that I wouldnt be on as per our PMs. I have a ton more evidence about times related things based on a conversation I had with Hooterz via private message in LG that I would be MORE then willing to share which further go to illustrate my point.

TL DR- was on box and posted here when you claim I wasnt around.

Okay, so I gave everyone I played against this sim the same availablities which were late night monday and most of the day tuesday. I specified to everyone that tuesday would work better for me as I was off.

We exchanged availabilities sunday, you said tuesday would work for you from the afternoon till 9pm and I said that there should be no problem getting our game in then. Monday turned out to be an even longer day than I thought it’d be and I got home at early morning hours. I logged on to set up my roster anyway as it was the first time in a long time that I was around and got some sleep in.

Woke up late tuesday, took a shower and checked my pms, I had one from you that said that your dad announced you in the morning that there’d be a meeting that wouldn’t end before 6pm. I also received from Hootz later on asking me if I was coming on. I replied to you that I should still be around by then and told Hootz that I was coming on in a few minutes, it was around 12pm. I did and we got our game in. Then I went on to play a few online games while I was waiting to hear from the other teams. Stayed around till 4pm logged off to go get some food. Came back, got some more online games in and played Boston. Then heard from Buff and played that game too. Checked my pms, I had an earlier from Njd. Saw him on in-game, but he was playing a game. I had to go out to grab a few things for today before nighttime, but since he was already on and had pm’ed me, I arranged my roster some more, played one last online game while his progressed and invited him once I was done. We got our game in.

Blame it on the fact that I was on my way out or that I don’t check in game messages/invites as often as I should, especially when I don’t expect it, I never saw your game invite. If I did, I’d have told you that I was heading out for a while, but that I’d be back before sim if you could wait to get our game in. All I did after the NJD game was send down some more players before turning off the 360 and heading out.

Came back around 9pm, checked my inbox, nothing from you, so I thought I’d do whatever meaningfull things I had skipped on doing during the day instead of playing some more online versus play. As it got close to sim time, I checked my pms again, still nothing. Headed to the tread, saw your post, replied that I was around at the moment if you wanted/could play and logged on to see that you had already played my Cpu.

The game itself had no real implication for me. As I said earlier, I couldn’t care less about the presidents throphy. All I was concerned about at that point was keeping players healthy heading into the playoffs as a guy like Hall had already pretty much spent the year on IR. At no point did I dress a full lineup down the strech and by the time of our game, there were no Kalsson, no Zibanejad, no Burakovsky, no Yakupov etc. in my lineup. I was just set on getting as much games in as possible regardless of the score as it had been a while since I last played and I usually need practice to remember defense and recapture a groove after a lay off.

What I told you is that I didn’t find it cool that on my first day off in a longtime, a day I fully committed to being around and playing games, you managed to wreck my cpu 7-0 without a mere pm. I also said that we’ve played both close and bIowout games. That though the presidents trophy was far down the back of my mind, I still would have appreciated to win or loose it fair and square fashion through game play or sim if we couldn’t get our game in, since I was in contention for it.

Only once have I willingly played someone’s cpu. It was Matt’s and I did it because I thought I was entitled to do so. Much like this case, we exchanged availabilities on the first day of sim. I told him that I was available until a certain hour on the last day of the block as I had a game that night. We agreed on playing then. I pm’ed him early in the day, then again as time was windied down and finally right before playing his cpu and leaving. I caught flack for it, got kicked from the league to allow Matt to play my cpu the next day as I wasn’t around to enable it. I apologized and explained that I thought the rule said that if you didn’t get an answer you could play the cpu. It was explained to me that it only applies if you don’t get an answer from day 1. Got it, didn’t do it again.

So the one time I played someone’s cpu by my own will without being allowed to do so, I still pm’ed 3 times, 3 times to know if we’d be able to get our game in. I was no more entitled to play your cpu during the stretches that I was on tuesday than you were to play mine when you came on.

Heck, I’ve allowed pretty much everyone that exchanged with me on the first day of sim and had an unmatching schedule with mine to play my cpu this season. That’s because I know I don’t have the most convenient schedule and when I do get home at reasonnable times, the last thing I can and want to do is hop on the xbox.

So as far as the Philly thing goes, unless I went FULL silly, I wouldn’t play a team’s cpu before at least sending out a pm to try to set up a game and I much less would do it on the very first day of sim.

I’m done, writting these long paragraphs and I’m as tired as you can be of being in the middle of silly never-ending online dramas. I’m pretty easy going in real life and this is a game, it’s meant to have have fun. I joined the league to experience something I hadn’t before and had a blast. I didn’t appreciate the fact that you played my cpu when we could have got our game in. That’s it, I was over it at the second I told you about it. Seeing your post right now is what compelled me to make things clear and speak out one more and one last time.

CartoonAndCereal

May 4, 2014
Okay, so I gave everyone I played against this sim the same availablities which were late night monday and most of the day tuesday. I specified to everyone that tuesday would work better for me as I was off.

We exchanged availabilities sunday, you said tuesday would work for you from the afternoon till 9pm and I said that there should be no problem getting our game in then. Monday turned out to be an even longer day than I thought it’d be and I got home at early morning hours. I logged on to set up my roster anyway as it was the first time in a long time that I was around and got some sleep in.

Woke up late tuesday, took a shower and checked my pms, I had one from you that said that your dad announced you in the morning that there’d be a meeting that wouldn’t end before 6pm. I also received from Hootz later on asking me if I was coming on. I replied to you that I should still be around by then and told Hootz that I was coming on in a few minutes, it was around 12pm. I did and we got our game in. Then I went on to play a few online games while I was waiting to hear from the other teams. Stayed around till 4pm logged off to go get some food. Came back, got some more online games in and played Boston. Then heard from Buff and played that game too. Checked my pms, I had an earlier from Njd. Saw him on in-game, but he was playing a game. I had to go out to grab a few things for today before nighttime, but since he was already on and had pm’ed me, I arranged my roster some more, played one last online game while his progressed and invited him once I was done. We got our game in.

Blame it on the fact that I was on my way out or that I don’t check in game messages/invites as often as I should, especially when I don’t expect it, I never saw your game invite. If I did, I’d have told you that I was heading out for a while, but that I’d be back before sim if you could wait to get our game in. All I did after the NJD game was send down some more players before turning off the 360 and heading out.

Came back around 9pm, checked my inbox, nothing from you, so I thought I’d do whatever meaningfull things I had skipped on doing during the day instead of playing some more online versus play. As it got close to sim time, I checked my pms again, still nothing. Headed to the tread, saw your post, replied that I was around at the moment if you wanted/could play and logged on to see that you had already played my Cpu.

The game itself had no real implication for me. As I said earlier, I couldn’t care less about the presidents throphy. All I was concerned about at that point was keeping players healthy heading into the playoffs as a guy like Hall had already pretty much spent the year on IR. At no point did I dress a full lineup down the strech and by the time of our game, there were no Kalsson, no Zibanejad, no Burakovsky, no Yakupov etc. in my lineup. I was just set on getting as much games in as possible regardless of the score as it had been a while since I last played and I usually need practice to remember defense and recapture a groove after a lay off.

What I told you is that I didn’t find it cool that on my first day off in a longtime, a day I fully committed to being around and playing games, you managed to wreck my cpu 7-0 without a mere pm. I also said that we’ve played both close and bIowout games. That though the presidents trophy was far down the back of my mind, I still would have appreciated to win or loose it fair and square fashion through game play or sim if we couldn’t get our game in, since I was in contention for it.

Only once have I willingly played someone’s cpu. It was Matt’s and I did it because I thought I was entitled to do so. Much like this case, we exchanged availabilities on the first day of sim. I told him that I was available until a certain hour on the last day of the block as I had a game that night. We agreed on playing then. I pm’ed him early in the day, then again as time was windied down and finally right before playing his cpu and leaving. I caught flack for it, got kicked from the league to allow Matt to play my cpu the next day as I wasn’t around to enable it. I apologized and explained that I thought the rule said that if you didn’t get an answer you could play the cpu. It was explained to me that it only applies if you don’t get an answer from day 1. Got it, didn’t do it again.

So the one time I played someone’s cpu by my own will without being allowed to do so, I still pm’ed 3 times, 3 times to know if we’d be able to get our game in. I was no more entitled to play your cpu during the stretches that I was on tuesday than you were to play mine when you came on.

Heck, I’ve allowed pretty much everyone that exchanged with me on the first day of sim and had an unmatching schedule with mine to play my cpu this season. That’s because I know I don’t have the most convenient schedule and when I do get home at reasonnable times, the last thing I can and want to do is hop on the xbox.

So as far as the Philly thing goes, unless I went FULL silly, I wouldn’t play a team’s cpu before at least sending out a pm to try to set up a game and I much less would do it on the very first day of sim.

I’m done, writting these long paragraphs and I’m as tired as you can be of being in the middle of silly never-ending online dramas. I’m pretty easy going in real life and this is a game, it’s meant to have have fun. I joined the league to experience something I hadn’t before and had a blast. I didn’t appreciate the fact that you played my cpu when we could have got our game in. That’s it, I was over it at the second I told you about it. Seeing your post right now is what compelled me to make things clear and speak out one more and one last time.

chill

Lando61Blues

Jan 22, 2015
:edmonton takes the series 4 - 0 over :coyotes... while the series score seems lopsided, the games were anything but.. it took timely goals and a stellar series performance by F. Andersen

Series scores

G1. 2-1
G2. 2-0
G3. 2-1
G4. 2-1

Was a great series Duval.. could have gone either way.

Stith00

Nov 3, 2014
I know its early but I'll get the ball rolling on this now with off-season moves despite me still being playoffs.

Leading up to the draft and post draft I will be in buying mode. I have 4 1sts in this upcoming draft and a number of 4y prospects and O'Reilly that I am willing to part with.

My two biggest holes that I am looking to fill will be a number 2C (85+ and righty) and a top pairing D man (85+, would settle for lower if righty)

So anyway just something to think about maybe get the ball rolling between other teams if not my own.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I know its early but I'll get the ball rolling on this now with off-season moves despite me still being playoffs.

Leading up to the draft and post draft I will be in buying mode. I have 4 1sts in this upcoming draft and a number of 4y prospects and O'Reilly that I am willing to part with.

My two biggest holes that I am looking to fill will be a number 2C (85+ and righty) and a top pairing D man (85+, would settle for lower if righty)

So anyway just something to think about maybe get the ball rolling between other teams if not my own.

Hanzal? 86?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad