Light the Lamp GMC '15 -Start of 2018-2019 regular season - (Post in PART 7!) Part 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
He's my roommate. Is there an issue here? I read his post, he was more than amicable and made a valid point.

An inside job? Yeah, when you live in the same house it's not hard to get on someone's xbox, not that I wouldn't have done it if he asked. Ottawa should understand this since his mates seem to log on, go on gm connected, then proceed to play people's CPU all unbeknownst to him of course. He of all people should get where I'm coming from, right?

Okay... So what exactly do I have to do with Dan posting a pic of a roster when he's been kicked out of the league?

I went away for 2 days, the last weekend of my school break week to be exact, left a few pals at my place. They messed with my console. Why does that compel you to mention me in this discussion?

I pretty much only play nhl 15 and when I do play its either gmc or online versus play, havent even been able to start a gm mode this year as opposed to the past. Im not exactly your classic gamer. That being said, I definitely enjoy the game and Im definitely enjoying my first crack at gmc, but im still not into it enough to run sim tests, learn players progression, willingly play people cpus or whatever else you like to suggest

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
You ready to play yet or what? I know u said 10ish but im bored.

Im not even close to be on my way home yet, itll be more toward 11 than 10. Ill hop on to my roster and stuff up, but I'd much rather play tomorrow if that works for you as it's been a long and rough day and ill be off and rested tmorrow

ekarlsson65

Jan 11, 2015
Ottawa
:wild looking for :pens. Just lost JVR for 3, J.Williams for 6, Nino still out 3, i benched everyone lol

Last edited:

Jibby95

Mar 22, 2011
Man if I miss the PO by 1 point there's going to be so many OT losses that I'm going to reget haha :cry:

Jibby95

Mar 22, 2011
:sabres

Looks like my internet is down. Sending from phone . Sens and jackets if I'm not back on by 630 est feel free to play my CPU.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Simming at 10 pm est.

PLAYOFFS
In-game Period | Sim Date (10-11 pm est)
Divisional Semis|[pre] 2/28 [/pre]
Divisional Finals|[pre] 3/3 [/pre]
Conference Finals|[pre] 3/6 [/pre]
Stanley Cup Finals|[pre] 3/9 [/pre]

Last edited:

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Playoffs:
#1 :ducks vs #4 :wild
#2 :edmonton vs #3 :coyotes
#1 :blues vs #4 :flames