Light the Lamp GMC '15 -Start of 2018-2019 regular season - (Post in PART 7!) Part 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownNasty

Oct 5, 2014
Wow, i moved on being down 2-1. I wish Ottawa and I could have played the entire series, but times just didnt match up.

Holy ****. No offensive to your team, but your shooting % must've been incredibly high. Ottawa was the most talented team in the league, I thought Puikiou was winning the Cup this year. Good job building a team that beat him though.

l Bruins l

Jan 13, 2014
Brockton MA
Holy ****. No offensive to your team, but your shooting % must've been incredibly high. Ottawa was the most talented team in the league, I thought Puikiou was winning the Cup this year. Good job building a team that beat him though.

Thx, i definitely got some sort of luck. I am better at the gm side than the playing.

Last edited:

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
Wow, i moved on being down 2-1. I wish Ottawa and I could have played the entire series, but times just didnt match up.

Ugh… This is the 2nd year in a row I'm loosing to the sim because of unmatching schedules. I swear it was the last time a serie I’m involved was being simmed :laugh:

Taylor Hall came back from a 40 something games injury in game 1 and got injured again in the first game that was simmed, just a complete joke of a year. Total number of games played playoffs included? 42. Feeling fleeced in every way lol

Anyways, GL the rest of the way Bruins, the games we did play were as clean and exciting as it gets and game 3 was easily the best I’ve been part of so far in the gmc. Shame it had to end that way.

l Bruins l

Jan 13, 2014
Brockton MA
Ugh… This is the 2nd year in a row I'm loosing to the sim because of unmatching schedules. I swear it was the last time a serie I’m involved was being simmed :laugh:

Taylor Hall came back from a 40 something games injury in game 1 and got injured again in the first game that was simmed, just a complete joke of a year. Total number of games played playoffs included? 42. Feeling fleeced in every way lol

Anyways, GL the rest of the way Bruins, the games we did play were as clean and exciting as it gets and game 3 was easily the best I’ve been part of so far in the gmc. Shame it had to end that way.

Ya, i feel the same. Had we been able to match up time wise better, i think you would have won in 6. The 3 gmaes we got in were awesome.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
I am looking for a decent goalie. Would prefer them to be under 30 and possibly have some potential left ~76-90 overall

Also shopping Jay Bouwmeester 87 TWD

PM about either one.

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I was winning the cup, but I sure liked the chances against Tampa, if there's a team I've matched up well against for some reason, it's him.

On the flip side, Detroit has always been the one absolute Sens killer, can't even remember the last time I didn't spend a game against him eating popcorn and watching him skate circles in my zone. So it goes without saying that I cheered a little bit, okay, alot, when TB got the job done, no offense Hootz :laugh:

Anyways, swifting the attention to the offseason, Ottawa's open for business about:

One of Tuukka Rask or Alexander Nedeljkovic
Josh Gorges
Matt Read
Jamie Mcbain
One of Dylan Strome or Nic Petan
D prospects
Picks

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
PLAYOFFS
In-game Period | Sim Date (10-11 pm est) Divisional Semis |[pre] 2/28 [/pre]
Divisional Finals|[pre] 3/3 [/pre]
Conference Finals|[pre] 3/6 [/pre]
Stanley Cup Finals|[pre] 3/9 [/pre]

rnd2.png

Tale of the tape
2ndrndtaleoftape.png

Remember to keep us updated on the series please!​

Last edited:

Stith00

Nov 3, 2014
:ducks up 3-0 over :edmonton

Game 1 4-2
Game 2 5-4
Game 3 10-4

Hopefully will be able to play the last 4 games either tonight or tomorrow

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Just going to say this now, if you're on the wait list and you haven't even been on HF in 2 weeks, you are being removed. Obviously you are not active on the site.

Brianpipz

Feb 27, 2014
Getting swept is never fun...guess it's time for me to learn invincibility mode so I can matchup in my conference now, apparently its all the rage now...

l Landeskog l

Landy 4 President
Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
:blues defeat the :stars in 4 games.

Got my revenge from last years playoffs. Bill Arnold with 9 goals in 9 playoff games. What a stud.

Edit: good old invincibility mode bs haha. Love it when people use that as an excuse. Guess you haven't played club or anything eh?

Brianpipz

Feb 27, 2014
Dude seriously ? You did that all game, you would hold it for 3 seconds then pass Lol just about all your goals were the same thing you held the stick back cradled it and shot and it went bar down. If you have ever played hockey a day in your life you would know that that would never go in the way you did it, you lose all power by taking the stance. Idc if it's in club most of the people in club in my opinion aren't fun to play against because they all go for the glitch goal in the slot that always goes in. I'm in division 2 and it's honestly not that fun anymore even if when i win.

l Landeskog l

Landy 4 President
Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Dude seriously ? You did that all game, you would hold it for 3 seconds then pass Lol just about all your goals were the same thing you held the stick back cradled it and shot and it went bar down. If you have ever played hockey a day in your life you would know that that would never go in the way you did it, you lose all power by taking the stance. Idc if it's in club most of the people in club in my opinion aren't fun to play against because they all go for the glitch goal in the slot that always goes in. I'm in division 2 and it's honestly not that fun anymore even if when i win.

Do you want me to talk about your gameplay? All you do is try and force that cross crease on me. Did you really think that would work all the time? Don't even criticize my gameplay. Not too mention I PM you after our last game in the regular season to watch out and play your ENTIRE team. First couple games of the series you had 3-4 guys who played 0 minutes.

Just to let you know, this game isn't real life. It's virtual hockey. Whatever EA let's us do, you can't blame for exploiting their problems.

Club you can't even glitch it if you have a human goalie. But you must be a 2s player I guess. That's exactly why I don't play HUT anymore, because it's a glitch fest.

Let me know what Ovi and Benn shoot on the golf course. Don't worry, I'll win the cup just for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad